Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's NFL SHOCKER for Sunday FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's NFL SHOCKER for Sunday FREE!

Ty Gaston likes Cleveland +3 over Baltimore in Sunday's NFL Action!

Ty Gaston has a free game from his VIP Club for all who call at 1-800-362-3755

for more winner just go to tygaston.com and click on free picks

Ty Gaston

i like it TY!!!

Comment

good call Ty,

dave

Comment

good call ty!!
        Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Gasbag......

Ever hear of the Blind Squirrel????

This little win must be the precursor
          to another 100k contest whereby
          Ty Gasbag gets a SEVERE ass-kicking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

Fastbreak.....

Fastbreak;
            Do you ever have anything nice to say! What a dirtbag you are, guess your just pissed you had Baltimore like 81% of the squares who bet the Ravens yesterday!

No matter what you say Baltimore was the biggest consensus favorite on the board, ANYWHERE! And they not only lost but Jeff Garcia tossed thier salad as well! For all those people who bet Baltimore or faded me yesterday, REMEMBER yes they have a nice defense, but you have to score to win football games also!

For those of you who thought Jeff Garcia does not have a heart, can't run, or can't throw, or can't step up to the plate, you must have missed the biggest upset of the day in the NFL when Cleveland and Garcia handed the Baltimore Ravens thier lunch!

To attest how big a favorite Baltimore was in the NFL yesterday just look at the Hilton Contest where it was the number one play of the day.

Fastbreak; give credit where credit is due!

Ty Gaston

Comment

The Cleveland Browns are 1 of only 5 AFC teams to meet my SB Winning Criteria.

The other four were:

Baltimore
              Jets
              Jags
              Titans

Notice no mention of public sweethearts Chiefs and Colts. Broncos are a sleeper this year, but did not technically meet my criteria.

This game was a PASS for me with BOTH teams on the list and I warned OFF of the Ravens in my Report.

As a sidenote, I thought it was interesting that Wayne Root Picked the Ravens (1st choice) or Broncos in SB for AFC. I originally picked the Broncos and then landed on the Side of the Ravens after Pre-season was over. Not sure if that's good or not

dave

Comment

Working...
              X