Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-0 In Football Service Plays Last Night... 3 Big Plays Tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 In Football Service Plays Last Night... 3 Big Plays Tonight!!!

I picked up right where I left off in the Pre-Season with a winner on the OVER in last night's Pats/ Colts game. I also won with the UNDER in the Mizzou/ Troy game, giving me a 2-0 sweep of my football parlay.

On today's card I have 4 big plays(3 CFB and 1 MLB) that must go at least 3-1 or you get the next week for free. Get all 4 plays for just $15.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Sign up now for my newsletter, it's free. During the course of the football season it will be released from Thursday through Monday only, In it you will receve free plays, trend angles, handicapping articles and a whole lot more. Just email me at [email protected] and put 'subscribe' in the subject line.

Tonight's Free Play

Miami/ Florida State OVER 44: Last year these teams returned a combined 17 starters on the defensive side of the ball and the two games that they played last year scored 38 and 30 points respectively. Also note that last year's 1st game took place in each teams 6th game. This year the teams return a combined 8 starters on the defensive side of the ball and with this game being the first for both team, it gives the offenses a huge edge. Florida State brings back 9 offensive starters to a team that put up 32.2 ppg last year, while Miami has 6 starters back and should get better production from SR QB Brock Berlin (12 TDs and 17 INTs last year). Prior to last year the teams scored a combined 53.6 ppg in since 1994 and with so much lost on the defnsive side, plus improved offenses, I se no less than 50 points being scored in this one.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X