Friday Free Picks---5-1 in 2004!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Free Picks---5-1 in 2004!

"The beginning of the College Football Season provides outstanding value for the astute sports investor. Join us and build up your bankroll to beat the man this fall!"

Hi Guys,

Here are my takes on tonight's games:

Florida State @ Miami (-2). Miami has owned Florida State and always seems to manage to pull out the win against FSU even if they were outplayed. My opinion is to side with the Hurricanes tonight at home, but I have a tough time backing Brock Berlin against quality competition. The line has moved from Miami (-1.5) to Miami (-2) although the Public perception on this game appears to be dead even. Maybe some bigger money is on the Canes, which wouldn't be surprising considering their win streak against FSU. I have the line as Miami being favored by 1, so there is no real line value as to be expected in a prime time matchup. I say sit back and watch this battle as their appears to be much better opportunities on Saturday to make some money.

Oregon State @ Boise State. Everyone is jumping on Boise State and their explosive offense. What everyone seems to forget is that Boise State is 0 for ever against PAC 10 teams. I normally would be all over Oregon State in this matchup, but losing a heartbreaker to LSU in overtime and with their kicking game in shambles after 3 missed PAT's last week, I have to wonder where the teams mind and heart is. The line opened up at Boise State (-7.5) and has moved to Boise (-8). My power ratings suggest the line should be Boise State (-6.5), so there is some value in taking the Beavers. Like last night in the Missouri @ Troy game, smaller schools having a BCS conference team coming into their house invigorates the crowd and players. Should be a fun game, except for having to look at that blue astro-turf!

I will have my Saturday plays out late Friday night or early Saturday morning (no later than 9:00 AM EST).

Published Handicapper Streaks
    With Ron's win on Thursday night with Troy State, he has opened up his 2004 NCAA Football season 5-1, +7.8 Units! Cash in with Ron's Premium College Football Picks!

Good Luck this weekend!

Ron
    Dyer's Sportsline
    www.footballjunky.com
    Win $105 Betting $100!
Working...
X