Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL & CFB Guaranteed Parlay Tonight. Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL & CFB Guaranteed Parlay Tonight. Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Today the NFL starts for real and I am chomping at the bit to get it going. I have been ready for months and had a very successful pre-season, finishing with a 19-7 record, while being ranked 1st at Wise Tracking and USA Sports Montor and 3rd at The Sports EYE and Free Sports Monitor.

On today's card I have two solid totals plays (1 CFB and 1 NFL) that must both win or you get the next week for free. I also have 1 bonus MLB plays. Get all 3 plays for just $15.00.

Check out my College and Pro previews, plus I have my College and Pro Power Ratings posted.

Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get all the action

Sign up now for my newsletter, it's free. During the course of the football season it will be released from Thursday through Monday only, In it you will receve free plays, trend angles, handicapping articles and a whole lot more. Just email me at [email protected] and put 'subscribe' in the subject line.

Today's Free Play

Missouri -11 over Troy State: The Trojan's of Troy shocked Marshall last week winning 17-15, while holding the powerfull Herd offense to just 177 yards in their own backyard. Troy State will not have defensive problems this year but the offense could struggle a bit as they only put up 17 points last week vs a banged up Marshall defense. Mizzou's QB Brad Smith could be one of the top 3 signal callers in the nation and last week vs Arkansas State he put up 233 yards passing and 3 score, plus ran for 63 yards and another score. Troy's defense will be a stiffer test but Smith an the Tigers will find all the holes in the defnse and build a good lead early and troy doesn't have the offense to overcome a big deficit. The Men of Troy do not have enough to stay with the powerfull Tigers in this one.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X