MLB 7-0 six day undefeated run continues... FREE CFB Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 7-0 six day undefeated run continues... FREE CFB Too

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN GETTING ON BOARD MY CURRENT MLB RUN IT'S ALREADY 6 DAYS UNDEFEATED (not a single MLB loss, 100% documented), 7-0 100% THE LAST 7 PLAYS (LAST NIGHT WAS A WINNER WITH CLEVELAND), I'VE CASHED IN 36 OF MY LAST 49 MLB PLAYS (146-100 L246) AND THINGS ONLY GET BETTER WITH WHATS ON THE TABLE FOR THURSDAY GENTLEMEN.

I HAVE ONE MLB PLAY FOR THIS DAY AND IT'S MY MLB ROAD UPSET OF THE NIGHT, GOES AFTER 8PM/ET AND YOU CAN PICK UP THIS PLAY BY JOINING ME AT http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072

Saturday FREE CFB Side Play
    Texas Tech (-4) vs. New Mexico

The New Mexico Lobos opened the season with a 21-17 SU loss as just 3 point dogs against Washington State, it doesn't look like the team has improved much over the off-season. The Lobos went 8-5 SU and 7-5 ATS last season, that record is a bit deceiving considering the opponents they faced. The Lobos lack of scoring is what held them back last season and appears to once again be a problem this year. See, the team scored just 14pts or less in 3 games, that includes a pathetic showing in a loss against BYU where the Lobos scored just 7 measly points. New Mexico lost this matchup last season when they were 13.5 underdogs, Texas Tech won that one SU 42-28. The Lobos ended last season with a 55-14 loss as just 2.5 point dogs against Oregon State.

The Texas Tech Red Raiders went 8-5 SU and 9-4 ATS last season, they picked up where they left off by opening this season with a 27-13 victory over SMU. Texas Tech was a powerhouse last year, especially on the offensive side of the ball. The Raiders scored 40pts or more in 8 games last season, they scored a whopping 50pts or more in 4 games last season, they blew the scoreboard apart when they scored a season high in their 62-14 win over Baylor. This team can play defense as well, the Raiders held teams to just 21pts or less in 5 games last year. They came out and won by 14 in their first game, I expect they will win by at least that much in this matchup.
    TAKE TEXAS TECH

Laugh Of The Day: "Baseball has it wrong, a man with four balls cannot walk" LOL
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X