#1 Monitored MLB Capper with SOLID TOTAL INSIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Monitored MLB Capper with SOLID TOTAL INSIDE

Wednesday is locked and loaded and I am ready to rock tonight's MLB action. I have a very solid card of baseball picks going for all my clients as I look to increase my #1 MLB Monitored ranking.

Why wait any longer? Have you seen my MLB documented and monitored record? Do you want to start cashing in like all my regular members?

Stop waiting and take the chance on me this weekend. I am ready to increase my winning percentages yet again this afternoon. Keep in mind, sign up for the full or 1/2 football season and get ALL my baseball picks FREE!

Last 56 Days of MLB: 175-120-1 for +90.64 units
    MLB RECORD: 343-269-3 at +70.59 units

#1 Ranked MLB Handicapper at www.pstmonitor.com

#4 Ranked MLB Handicapper at www.FreeSportsMonitor.com

---------------------------------------------------

Don't hesitate any longer as pigskin selections will instantly be financially profitable from week #1 until the Super Bowl. Sign up now for the ultimate football package and receive all my rated plays in the NFL and NCAA.

Email right away for more information on the various football packages as I have proven myself year after year. Baseball has been a financial cash cow and football will be no different. Winner after winner on a consistent basis is what I will show you every weekend.

I look forward to hearing from you as the best sport is right around the corner!

Wednesday Pick: 2 units Cleveland/Seattle Under 9.5 -120

SPORTBOOK GURU
    PST MONITOR'S #1 RANKED MLB HANDICAPPER!!!!
    www.Sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]
Working...
X