baseball for tuesday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baseball for tuesday...

For today, let's go with a home favorite, that's been good to me this year. I'm going to take Atlanta, home against the Phillies. They've been a good bet lately, winning 8 of their last 10. In this pitching re-match, Jaret Wright (14-6) goes to the mound for Atlanta, who has been throwing pretty good his last few starts. Vicente Padilla, up for Philly, got whacked by the Braves last week, at home(phl). There is no reason to think the outcome will be any different today. We are laying a little more juice than I ever like to do in this one, but this time of year, lines will be a little higher and choices fewer. Personally I'm not a big fan of run line bets, especially on favorites. The Braves are currently steady at -180, at the Stardust.

Good luck to all...

No big hype, but our live service people are doing great. Our "football only" guys are 5-2 for the week. This coming week should be absolutely fantastic at JT Sports with the NFL in full gear. With the oddball record we keep, we always have some great plays in store. We are running TWO special offers, that will get you a ton of winners at a low low price!! Find out more about these great deals and what else we have available on our web site at " http://JTSports.info " or you can call the office at 1800-726-7796.

JT

thanks for the write up -- the comp play--and for following the rules, which some seem to omit..

I re iterate--thanks--kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
    X