17-7 in NFL... Solid Card Tonight... NFL Free Play Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17-7 in NFL... Solid Card Tonight... NFL Free Play Inside

My 10 straight non-losing days in MLB was snapped as I lost my only baseball service play when Tampa lost to Baltimore. In the NFL I split my two service plays as I won with Dallas -3 over Kansas City, but lost with the UNDER in the Detroit/ Buffalo game. I had a split in CFB also as I lost with Eastern Michigan -7 over Buffalo, but won with Northwestern +6 over TCU. Baseball is still 19-7 the last 11 days... NFLX is 18-7...CFB 1-2.

The good news is my newsletter went 2-0 as I won with Milwaukee over Pittsburgh and Utah -8.5 over Texas A&M.

There is 5 big plays on today's card, 2 NFL, 1 CFB and 2 MLB. I must win at least 3 of these games or you get the next week for free. Get all 5 plays in this huge package for just $15.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Pre-Season Rankings: 1st at Wise Tracking; 1st at USA Sports Monitor; 3rd at Free Sports Monitor; 5th at The Sports Eye.

Today's Free Play

NY Jets -3 over Philadelphia: The Eagles will not play donovan McNabb in the game at all as Koy Detmer will start. Neither team will play their starters for long and that gives the Jets an edge. In the pre-season the JET 2nd and 3rd team defense has played well allowing just 16 total point in the 2nd half of their 3 pre-season games, while the Eagles have been outscored 19-31 in the their 2nd halves. Quincy Carter will be playing alot for the Jets and he will be doing so with a chip on his shoulder, as even though he isn't playing Dallas he would like to show them that they made a mistake. This game is usually the least important of all the pre-season games, but the Jets are 8-1 in week 4, while the Eagle are 2-12 in their final tune up. The Jets should lead this game right from the start and never look back.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X