Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First 5-unit Free College Football Selection INSIDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 5-unit Free College Football Selection INSIDE!

Free picks are 93-85 (+17.47 units) in 2004.

Free 5-unit Bottom Line College Football Selection for Sept. 5th:

Take Fresno State +3 @ Washington

Fresno State is absolutely the pride of the WAC this season. They return 16 starters from a squad that looked solid in 2003 with a 9- record. They beat 2 Pac 10 teams last season straight up, UCLA in the Silicon Valley Bowl and Oregon State early in the year. Pat Hill has really built something special with the Bulldogs and it'll show starting on Sunday evening. Washington is still recuperating from the Rick Neuheisel debacle and Keith Gilbertson will have them going to better times in the near future. This first game will be a rough start though. Their inexperience at QB and RB is going to hurt them for the first few games. Washington is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 home openers but when you look at the matchups and talent on Fresno State combined with the fact they showed last season how to beat teams of this caliber in the Pac 10, let's go with Fresno State as they win outright by 4.

My first 5-unit college football selection has been released for tonight's Boston College/Ball State matchup! +156.5 units the past 2 years in football, are you looking for a PROVEN, DOCUMENTED WINNER this pigskin season? If so, come to http://www.GuruWins.com where you can get a whole weekend of winners for only $30! While other undocumented handicapping services charge more and give you less, I have shown time and time again to make my clients money on the greatest sport in America! Along with the outstanding Weekend Warrior package, I also offer monthly packages for only $99 and full season passes for only $399 (sale for this package has been extended through Sept. 8th at $299!).

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks
Working...
X