This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final farewell wayne and b.c i apoloigize

i have been banned and i deserved to be so i will post this final time and hope it stays of everyone to read --

i'am a service and should have posted in the capper section and did not -- i posted where i would stand out and unfrotunately in doing so broke the rules -- wayne and the boys are right rules are rules.

i will not post here again and i want no one to post where i'am as it is probably tough enough running this site --

for those of you who still have good words to say over the picks thanks -- for those who bad mouthed the only mistake i made was not reading the rules first --

i did not intend to scam anyone it is just you read about all these cappers who tell you how great they are and then when you pay you really find out -- all i wanted to do was prove i had some potential first --

i like reading the forum as alot of good guys post picks and i will continue to do so -- but i will never post again so all you guys if this stays posted you can all start writing good riddons.

by the way boys

ottawa +10 -- small unit winner

might win outright consider the money

thanks wayne and b.c and good luck great forum

let the post stay you wont see another

I for one want to say THANK YOU SP CONNECTION!!!!!!

You have made me a nice chuck of change.

Anyone here that bad mouths you obviously didn't follow your plays.

I knew what you were doing from day 1, but thought it was fine as you weren't posting any websites or asking for money.

When/IF you asked for money, then you should be put in the other Services Forum.

Oh well..........GL and Thanks for 1 final play.

Comment

Working...
    X