Fat Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Tuesday

Tonight we have Rutgers +1 (opened at even). Rutgers always plays tough at the Rac and they are 6-3 ats in their last 9 overall. Gtown hasnt won yet on the road and I dont think get it here!

GL and let continue to Bang The BOOK!

www.***********.com

PS may want to wait and see where this line ends up looks like public is hitting Gtown! may get +2

I've been following these guys at another site where they are
    9-0 so far winning last night with Central Michigan. I signed
    up with them today for a one week trial. I'll let you know how
    they do for me. Nothing like Goldclub that's for sure.

Thanks
    mbates

Comment

MBATES.............

Will you post his plays to see how he does???

Comment

I think Bang the Book would be okay with me posting his plays after they start. I won't be around tonight, going to a Styx/Kansas
        concert. If Bang the Book has a problem with this, he can post that here.

Comment

You can post them after they start. But not before.

Comment

I wouldn't do it any other way.

Comment

BATES

get a clue son and step off jack. Only one winner in town forget Kinko's we have celebs/high ballers banging the book right here in Beverly Hills....
              Hey mbates, what is this crap? Why aren't you sharing BTB.com's picks? If he doesn't want someone sharing the picks, tough. Who is that, your brother-in-law? Wait until Phil Jr hears about this.
              Nine and Oh, huh? That's not bad.
              "Too much time on my hands"
              "Dust in the wind"
              That's all I could think of right now. Enjoy the show.
              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I won't be able to post the plays after they start tonight because I have to leave for the night. I asked today when I signed up to have the plays to me 15 minutes ago. If they couldn't, you would
                think they could email a person and tell them that. I won't be
                signing back up with them if they count tonight as one of my days
                of the one week trial membership.

Comment

mbates .... Sorry about the confusion. Im not sure if you got the plays in time. I had sent your account info to the email you provided through paypal and not the one from the contact page. I also wasnt sure what you wanted because The Contact page is not sending the message text only the email address. But in the case the account info wasnt working I sent all the plays with it in the response.

And of course if you didnt get them in time let me know I would never count something that you didnt get to use.

I generally dont have the plays finalized till 6pm. But will change that soon.

Also email me tonight or tomorrow and let me know how things are.
                  Ryan

Comment

two plays that started

Rutger +1 5units
                    Nova -4.5 4 units

Today there were 3 5 unit plays and 1 4unit play.

All plays are rated from 3-5units.

with the Rare 10 unit play.

Comment

last 2 games

kansas st -3 5 units

kentucky -7.5 5units.

Small card tonight. GL

Comment

I know he's not happy with not getting the plays. I doubt if Styx and Kansas will cheer him up. They are the only bands older than he is.
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Well 3-1 night with a 10.6 unit profit. All the top plays come in(3-0). nova our 4 units play was just awful in the first half thought they might pull it out but came up short.

Be Back tomorrow and see if we cant get #11.

Comment

You'll win tonight when I couldn't bet your plays and on Wednesday when I can you won't. Nice 3-1 night.

Comment

Working...
                            X