Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Superbowl Winner is...

...NOT any of these teams.

Okay, after 3 Weeks of Pre-Season I have made some official eliminations regarding teams NOT to Win the Superbowl.

Most notable will be my original choice to represent the NFC in the Superbowl--the Green Bay Packers. They could still GO and not win, but I doubt it.

Other notable eliminations are the Dolphins, Chiefs, and Eagles.

My new choice (but not final choice) to GO in the NFC is the Seattle Seahawks. Prior to pre-season the 'Hawks were my 2nd choice behind the Packers.

The following teams will not win the Superbowl this year, and more than likely not even go...

NFC OUT:

Giants
    Eagles
    Lions
    Packers
    Cardinals
    49ers

AFC OUT:

Bills
    Dolphins
    Bengals
    Texans
    Chiefs
    Chargers

All other teams at this point are atleast a consideration even if remote--meaning that they have not technically been eliminated by the criteria I use for picking the SB Winner.

As you may remember, last season I correctly projected a Panthers vs Patriots SB Matchup prior to the beginning of the Regular Season.

The FINAL projections for my SB choices, Division Futures (1-0 last year), and Team Wins OVER/UNDER Futures (7-0 last year) will appear in my NFL Preview Issue which goes out right after the end of Pre-Season.

The NFL Preview will be the first of 22 Issues of my Spread Report Online Football Tipsheet. It runs 7 bucks per Issue. If you're interested, feel free to contact me...

dave
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

NCAA: FLORIDA STATE

dave

Comment

dont forget you also have the reds to win the world series...lol

Comment

I threw in the towell on that one...sure thought they had a chance before the season began...cards look like the no-brainer...

dave

Comment

Working...
        X