Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totals P.O.Y Won!!! 15-6 in NFLX... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totals P.O.Y Won!!! 15-6 in NFLX... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

I was looking for a huge day and that's exactly what I got, as I went 3-0 in service plays, including my Pre-Season Total of the Year. That play was Green Bay/Jacksonville UNDER 37, and it covered by 3 touchdowns. I also won with Minnesota -7 over San Francisco and in baseball I won with Boston over Detroit. I'm on a bit of of roll right now, as I've gone 10-3 in MLB the last 6 days and 15-6 in the NFL's exhibition season. Let's keep it going today.

Today is going to be a huge day, as I have 4 big plays, covering 3 sports. You get 1 CFB, 1 MLB and 2 NFL plays and I must go 3-1 or you get the next week for free. All 4 plays are just $15.00. All plays start after 6 pm.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play!!!

Kansas City/ Cleveland OVER 41: The Chiefs are off a short week and their defense may be a bit spent after playing way above their heads vs a talented and powerful Rams offense.Cleveland has struggled on offense so far in the pre-season so look for that to be their focus as the starters wil play the first half and beyond. The Browns defense has done well vs the pass in the pre-season, but they havn't face this kind of offense yet. The run defense was weak last year an so far in 2 games they have a llowed 132 ypg on the ground. The Chiefs offense has been clicking as they have averaged 29 ppg and 359 ypg in the pre-season so far. The Chiefs have gone OVER the total in 5 of their last 6 week 3 of the pre-season while the Browns has gone OVER in their last 3 week 3 of the NFL's exhibition season. Add it all up and you get a highly entertaining high scoring affar between the Browns and Chiefs.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X