Fridays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Plays

Playing the Expos Downs +1 1/2 RL -1.15 for 5.75 units to win 5 units! Downs has pitched a total of 13.1 innings at Olympic Stadium, allowing 12 hits, 2 runs, 0 earned runs, walked 5 and struckout 9 batters. He lost a 0-1 decision vs Atlanta and won 2-1 vs the Pirates in his 2 home starts. The Expos are 5-0 in the first game of a home series since the break and have not lost back to back since that time. They currently are 12-5 at home in the 2nd half of the season and have a 17-3 record using +1 1/2 RL in the last 20 meetings with the Padres. The home team has won the last 5 series vs the clubs

Expos/Padres under 9 1/2 even money for 5 units to win 5 units! Tankersley has lost 3-4 at Milw, lost 1-3 vs Milw, lost 2-3 vs NYY, and won 3-2 vs Toronto in his starts, mix that in with Downs 2 low scoring starts at Montreal and it sounds like an under play to me!

Reds Claussen -1.30 for 5.20 units to win 4 units! The Reds looked decent in their last series vs the Cards, gonna ride em against the worst team in the National League!

Another play, I've been looking real hard at, the Braves Wright -1.70, I don't think he's lost a decision in over 2 months and Rueter has been having a bad year! Might parlay the Braves with the Dodgers tonight!

Play em or fade em, the decision is yours!

GL Krunch
    :D
Working...
X