Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-2 MLB L4 Days... Go 2-0 Tonight... Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-2 MLB L4 Days... Go 2-0 Tonight... Free Play Inside!!!

I had another winning day in baseball last night as I went 2-1. I won with Atlanta over Colorado and Yanks/ Cleveland UNDER 10, but lost with Texas over Minnesota. I have now had a solid 4 days in a row, in MLB, going 8-2 in that span. I also won my free play as Seattle/ Tampa went OVER the total of 8.5.

This weekend I will try and get back on track in the NFL after losing days on both Saturday and Monday. To kick a big weekend off I have my Pre-Season Totals Play of the Year on Friday night, that is guaranteed to win or the next two weeks are free. I will have 2 bonus plays also. Get all 3 plays for just $15.00 after 2 pm Friday .

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play!!

Philadelphia -3.5 over Pittsburgh; The Eagles play in front of the home crowd in this battle for state bragging rights. The Steelers come off a 38-3 trouncing of the Texans last Sunday but that sets up a nice little system for us. Go against any team, in the pre-season that outgained their previous opponent by 210 or more yards. This system is 20-7 since 1998, including 2-0 this year. The Eagles will play their strters for the entire fist half and maybe longer. so I see Philly building a good lead early and then using their depth in the 2nd half to put the game away.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X