Question About Procappers.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Procappers.com

Everyday I go to www.procappers.com to check on the comps.
    What is interesting is that it seems every day there are around 18 cappers giving the comps. along with their spiel to buy their service.
    What is confusing is that out of the 18 there are around 10-12 regular cappers who post every day, while the others seem to change day by day and in fact include cappers I have never heard of.
    Does anyone know how many cappers actually comprise this service and/or whether there is a big turnover, and that that in fact is the reason for seeing new cappers every day(as opposed to merely letting folks take turns?).
    I will say this-with the huge number of cappers over there, it is a safe bet that at least some cappers will win every day.
    How does one choose which one of these to use if one wanted to try one of these for a day or two-throw darts? :D

Savage – in response to your message, Procappers recently decided to take the name of the service away and replace it with the name of the owner. In my case, it went from Insider Edge to Matt Fargo. So there will be a lot of new names you have probably never heard of. This took effect just last weekend.

Currently, there are around 56 cappers. I have been there since last November and the number then was at 40 I believe so there haven’t been a whole lot of additions. Back when I joined, it was by invite but the procedures might be different now. The turnover is small from what I have witnessed.

I for one do not give comp plays over there because they do not count on the overall monitored record. The free plays I give out here for instance are member plays and I would want those to be counted on my record. Over there, a premium play and a free play must be separate. I’m not going to give out a crap free play like a lot of services do just to get my name in the free section.

Hope my rambling helps somewhat about your questions.
    Matt Fargo Sports
    Check our website or the promotion forum for current specials

Comment

InsiderEdge-thanks for the clarification;now it makes sense.
      Prior to your post it seemed like it was a revolving door over there with people changing daily left and right(other than corec appers like Ness,etc.).

Comment

Working...
      X