Aug 18 KC/Sea Over 9.5 LOSS -120
    Aug 19 NY/Minn Over 9.5 WON 100
    Aug 20 Fla Over San D. LOSS -110
    Aug 21 Fla/S.D. Over 7.5 WON 100
    Aug 22 Bos/WSx Over 9.5 WON 100
    Aug 23 Bos/Tort Over 8.5 LOSS -110
    Aug 24 Philly/Hous Over 10 LOSS -120
    Aug 25 Tort Over Boston LOSS -100

The dollar player is -520 using FoolGaston's plays. He will have plenty of excuses but the bottom line is that his record speaks for itself: 3-7 for a winning percentage of 30%. Thank you for the free winner on Boston last night Tyclops. I will continue to fade your plays all the way to the bank. I encourage others to do the same.

Your biggest follower, SUPRZERO
    Last edited by SuperZero; 08-26-2004, 10:10 AM.

ass wipe superzero

and lets not forget Montreal +200 over houston on 8/13
    and lets not forget ATla -150 over Milw on 8/12
    and Montreal -125 over Arizona on 8/11
    and KC Chicago Over 91/2 on 8/10
    and Balt -135 over Texas on 8/9

all five of these were winners dickass for plus 6 more units

seems all you bashers just print what the hell you want, dont forget to tell everyoen you were fading me here as well especially on the 13th when you lost 4 units as you bet a 2 dollar favorite and lost when you could have won with MY two dollar dog!

Yes superzero its all in the threads, get a life assbag and print the real shit not just want you want

TY GASTON

Comment

winning percentage

and yes dont forget the winning percentage when you add the other games you seemed to miss makes the record 9-7 for the FREE plays hell of a lot different than the 30% you CLAIM isnt it assbag!

Ty Gaston

Comment

Once again, numb nuts, your site is still not updated.
        Why don't you fire your site manager if it's his fault your site is constantly wrong.
        Also, here's a suggestion for you. Why don't you have a listing on your site of your free picks with win/loss next to it. That way you have proof on your side that you know what you're doing.
        There's no such thing as luck.

Comment

CRYgaston

TY or more appropriate LIE, you are once again showing your true colors. You poor, feeble, old, frustrated, washed-up, broken down, sorry excuse for a man. I started following your free plays as of the first date listed in my post. No matter how you cut it a quality handicapper does not post a winning percentage of 30% over ten days of free picks.

You also better check with that marketing genius of yours regarding your actions. I am no marketing expert but I did learn in Marketing 101 that if you whine, cry and luanch demeaning and profanity laced tirades you are not likely going to succeed at convincing people they should trust you and give you money.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself you disgrace to the handiscammer race.:D

Comment

z,

I don't know what ty's record is, but rest assured the best cappers in the world can and will lose 7 out of 10, and worse, from time to time. Pinning someone down to a ten day span to show how bad they are is no better than the service propping a ten day record to show how good they are...

dave

Comment

Thanks Warrior...............:confused:

Comment

purple jerkbait

the website is fine and running if your not seeing yesterday's games on the vip and code zebra sections at tygaston.com then you need to reload your system as your computer isnt getting the daily stuff that is posted each day.
                a perfect example is go to free picks it has todays games on it if your got yesterday's games your cookies are screwed up

Ty Gaston

Comment

Working...
                X