Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday Night Guaranteed... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Guaranteed... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

Today I have 2 guaranteed plays (1 MLB and 1 NFL) that must both win or you get the next week for free. I also have 1 MLB bonus play as well. You get all 3 plays for just $15.00.

Saturday was rough as I lost my Pre-Season G.O.Y. but I will bounce back from my only losing day in the pre-season.

Football Rankings include: Ist at Wise Tracking, 1st at Free Sports Monitor, 2nd at USA Sports Monitor and 1st at Handicapper Hound, and 5th at The Sports Eye.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play.

Oakland -200 over Baltimore: These two teams come into this game headed in opposite directions as Oakland has won 5 of their last 6, while Baltimore has lost 6 in a row. Hudson has been dominant at home this year, going 4-0 with a 1.56 ERA this year, plus he is 8-1 with a 2.05 ERA in 9 starts vs Baltimore. Lopez has been better out of the pen for the O's this year as his overall ERA is 3.81, but as a starter he has a 4.48 ERA, and he is 2-4 with a 3.95 ERA vs the A's. Baltimore is 3-13 when the total is 8-8.5, while the A's have won 13 of the last 16 in the series. Oakland should have no problem picking up a big win tonight.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X