Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston Win Claims...read

LOOK AT HIS CLAIM BELOW:

Directly from his site, this is what he wrote about yesterday...If I'm not mistaken, the final score of NY vs SF was 11-9 Mets Won. Wonder what TY is going to have to say about this one. Sure it will be changed once he sees this. I've heard of services making up wins after the fact, but claiming 2-0 and posting your games, one of which lost, that's a first. And i'm sure even 1-1 means he was even for the day, cause TY has figured out some way to not be charged juice in his posted records. I'm sure it will go something like, "You're not my clients and my clients know they went 2-0 w/my picks and since you don't pay me I don't have to tell you what I took, cause my clients are making thousands everyday because I hit 80% of my football picks and I pay my scouts millions of dollars every year to give me the information that none of you will ever be able to get. Plus, SF did win, cause I bought the 2.5 runs and had them at SF +2.5 -100, no juice of course. Keep losing money."

CODE ZEBRA BASEBALL GOES 2-0 ON SATURDAY GAMES

Ty Gaston's Code Zebra baseball games both won on Saturday as Texas -145 won and San Francisco -145 won as well! Call Ty Gaston direct at 1-800-362-3755 to get 12 Code Zebra games for just $495 complete!

Melonge.....

It's really pathetic how twisted a greedy
    fat man can become. It's likened to the
    pussy farts that reverberate on other false claims.
    These people are so demented and ego
    driven one can hardly stifle the guffaws.

Comment

website error

This was a website managers error and has been changed as discussed in the previous thread

Ty Gaston

Comment

TYCLOPS BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likely story Tyclops. It got changed because you got called out you mound of shit. :confused:

Comment

Working...
        X