Jets-COLTS/Saints-PACKERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets-COLTS/Saints-PACKERS

If you missed last night's MILLION $$$ Easy Winner with the Edmonton Eskimoes, well, nevermind...sp connection stole my thunder on THAT one...nice call spz...

Million $$$ Games went 3-1-1 last night with the Cards, Dodgers, Eskimoes, Yankees, and Under 5.0 runs/Angels. Also cashed my lean with the Falcons as posted right here at b-chat.

But there is still time to receive these games Free during the entire Football Season. Sign up for my Annual Spread Report Online Football Tipsheet (about 5 and half bucks per Issue) by August 31st and that's what you'll get!

Baseball, Hockey, NBA, WNBA, the whole works for the Entire Football Season. These are my Best Bets on the Board. After 107 releases they are currently holding a return of about 8% and rising.

I'm looking forward to a strong season in the NBA on my MILLION $$$ Games. Pro Basketball has become my #1 Sport in handicapping, and my Million $$$ Games (which began April 13th) are a perfect 7-0 in the NBA and 4-0 in the WNBA.

NFL Pre-Season Week 2

Jets @ COLTS

I like Herman Edwards to get a win under his belt here. Marc Lawrence's Playbook reveals the following:

Edwards is 5-1 ATS as a Dog.
    Jets are 24-14 ATS as a Dog.
    Jets are 17-2 ATS vs .333> opposition
    Jets are 18-4 ATS vs team off SU & ATS Win

I liked this game even before I used the Playbook as a soundboard. Edwards is 9-4 SU in Pre-Season the last 3 Seasons. He has yet to lose 2 in a row. In 3 out of four losses, he followed up with Solid Spread Winners--winning all three SU as an Underdog and covering by 11, 14, and 15 Points in those games.

The Colts have got their first pre-season win in the books, a narrow victory over the Chargers. Dungy is not a particularly strong pre-season coach either...

*JETS +4.5

Saints @ PACKERS

I went into a fairly extensive analysis of the Packers in Pre-Season last week and how good they do at home. Unfortunately the Seahawks showed up and showed they mean business this year. But the Packers are at home again looking to get their first win after an embarrassing Monday Night loss to their former coach.

The Saints rarely win 2 straight in Pre-Season and have a long history of getting their heads handed to them by the Packers be it regular season or pre-season. I like the Pack to bounce back here and redeem themselves after Monday Night's disaster. We're strong with Farve and Pederson; if Couch doesn't give the game away, it should be an easy win...

*PACKERS -3

If you're interested in receiving my NFL BLOWOUT FORMULA Games this Season, feel free to visit the site or contact me for more info. They will be included Exclusively in this year's Spread Report Online--an Online Football tipsheet now in its 4th year.

This year's Spread Report Online will include:

*My NFL Preview with all my Futures plays including Team Wins OVER/UNDERS (7-0 last year), Division Winners, Conference Champions, and Superbowl Futures.

*My College and Pro Football Top Plays with Analysis

*Commentary on ALL NFL matchups

*Exclusive NFL Real Number Line (a favorite; a solid 62-65% ATS 1st-half, year in and year out)

*Exclusive NFL Yardage Formula Games (over 63% ATS last 3 years)

*Exclusive NFL Turnover Formula Games (over 60% ATS last 3 years)

*Exclusive NFL Turnover Super System Games (38-18 ATS last 2 years)

*Proposition plays, Exotics, Team Totals, etc.

*My MILLION $$$ Games (Top Plays in other Sports) during the entire Football Season

*My Latest and Newest NFL Blowout Formula Games (28-5-1 ATS last year)

*PLUS...A Special GUARANTEE: My College and Pro Football Top Plays will have a Winning Season or you will receive my MILLION $$$ Games (top plays in other sports) for Six Full Months during the off-season.

*AND...A Special BONUS: At the end of the Football Season, subscribers will receive my NFL Yardage Formula--the Formula itself--that has hit over 63% over the last 3 Seasons.

It's all *EXCLUSIVE* information that cannot be found anywhere else. And at 7 bucks an Issue, well, it's a Winner!

Order by August 31st and receive a 25% Early Bird Discount, reducing the price to only $5.41 per Issue.

For More Info, feel Free to contact me...

David Toop
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

Comment

yanks...o's....

dave

Comment

A rainout would be nice for Yankee backers (me)...what's wrong with Yankee's D?????

dave

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X