Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-0 Last Night... Pre-Season Now 9-1... Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 Last Night... Pre-Season Now 9-1... Free Play Inside!!!

Baseball, once again, let me down as the Cardinals lost to Pittsburgh in 10 innings, but I did have a nother solid eveing on the gridiron. I nailed both plays last night with Carolina and the OVER, which now brings my pre-season record to a sparkling 9-1 in service plays.I have also gone 4-2 in my free plays. I'm now ranked 1st at Wise Tracking, Free Sports Monitor, Handicapper Hound and USA Sports Monitor.

Today I have 2 guaranteed NFL pre-season plays that must win or your next two weeks are free. I also have a bonus NFL play as well. You get all 3 for just $15.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Saturday I have my Pre-Season Game Of The Year. Get this huge guaranteed play, plus 2 bonus plays for just $15.00 after 2pm Saturday.

Today's Free Play

Jacksonville/ Tampa Bay UNDER 33: Both teams come into this game with struggling offenses, but very tough on the defensive side. Tampa Bay is missing 3 OL starters so I don't look for Btad Johnson and the 1st team offense to be in their too long. The Jag defense played very well last week and a late 88 yard run gave Miami it's only TD of the game. Jacksonville had problems moving the ball last week vs a tough Miami defense and the Bucs defense is just as tough. The UNDER is 1-7 in Tampa's week 2 pre-season games. I don't see more than a TD by either team as this is an easy UNDER call.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X