Sp Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sp Connection

What do you think about Ottowa -8 tomorrow??

Any thoughts???

I THINK THE GAME IS TONIGHT --

I SEE ALOT OF PLACES AT 9.5 -- 10

THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON OTTAWA BECAUSE JOSEPH IS BACK -- NOT SURE HOW HE IS GOING TO PLAY AFTER A MONTH OFF --

HAMILTON WILL SCORE ON THIS CLUB TONIGHT AND I WOULD NOT GIVE UP 9 OR 10 --

LEAN TOWARDS HAMILTON +9.5 --

GOOD LUCK --

believe it or not our play today is in mlb

anaheim angels - (-141) and -1.5 (+110) -- 5 unit plays

Comment

Thanks SP, alot of people are on ana. I like it.

Comment

nice call!!

SP- Nice call on the Angels today, thanks!
        I hate Francisco Cabrera for life!!!!!

Comment

small play r jeremy but did you jump on hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by sp connection
            small play r jeremy but did you jump on hamilton
            I did!!! Thanks buddy!

Comment

GOOD MAN - VEGAS

TONIGHT OUR 10 UNIT GOES DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A GAME TIME POSTING SESSSION BUT IF SO I WILL PROBABLY ADD A HALF TIME PLAY -- WE SEE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENING

EDMONTON -3 -- 10 UNIT GAME OF THE WEEK

REMEMBER WE LOVE THIS PLAY BUT IT IS NOT A 20 UNIT PLAY

HIT IT BUT DONT RISK YOUR CFL BANKROLL

TWO GREAT GAMES COMING UP

Comment

SP

I took it small, thank you again!!!

Could've taken the ML in that one!!

Great work, let's bring home an Edmonton WINNER tonight!!

Comment

sp - not sure about the b.s. on your posts, but let us know where to get you if you leave the forum...you have been good to us and haven't ashed for a single $ yet....thx

Comment

thanks

will get some time to get some e-mail ads and send you guys the same quality stuff for free

Comment

Hope to see them. Thanks.

Comment

hey sp

hey i tried to look for a web site last nite but came up empty on it
                        but i have followed ur cfl games and i do want to get in contact with u and want those plays if at all possible.
                        i was out of town all day and got home to this bullshit,
                        sorta pisses me off but i do think this is one of the best sites ,i saw what i think the moderator saw but i also have been here a while and do not think u have done anything other than post winners in the cfl that is all. i have seen others try to be sly and make remarks about some link and web page or email but i have not even got any kind of feeling that u were even coming close to that but at this point now im sure we wor some posters on here will be asking for your email address and how to contact you and i am one of them and since this is in the service thread i guess i can ask you here or if u wish i guess i can post mine here also since i have my email set up for everyone to see but seems that is all for nothing also .

well sp good luck and hell i been telling all my friends at work about you and about ur game coming up so if any way possible i would like to know when u decide and if anything all the moderator did was make people ask for your service more than we would have asked for it before on the other thread because over there u just gave plays out and i never saw ask for anythign at all and like i said i never saw u post any kind of advertisements so maybe the moderator did u a favor cause now, lol you have me hunting you down asking you for your plays. lol sorta funny i guess in a way but all stupid and childish though

but anyways maybe this will slide past and seems liek alot of shits going on this site last few days and a hell of a note just before football season is coming also .
                        i mean woudl be nice if just could post plays people see and read and play or follow who they want but now this week alone ive spent more time typing and reading bullshit on here than i have in the last year all together.
                        maybe its time to move on for us all , who knows.
                        THICK 1

Comment

THICK read the other thread. I made a pretty fair offer to him.

Comment

I feel much like ******. SP or wayne, will you provide me with sp's e-mail address. Thanks. And yes, wayne, that was a fair offer.

Comment

ok wane i read it i found it after u told me to read it over here

well after that thread i totally understand why wayne said for sp to come over here.
                              i wish this could have turned out different because im sure alot of us on the discussion thread have been or are following sp now if we were not before his last big win for us.
                              but after that thread where a customer came out and called sp out whether right or wrong i mean i woudl be pissed if i was paying 100 a week also whether i was making money also.
                              im sorry though for us the ones that follow or was damn sure going to follow him on the discussion thread because he has been great no doubt on the canadian league games and was damn sure plannning on playing his games for now on for sure.
                              but now all this has blown up and it will be hard for sp to continue to give his plays to us for free so the next thing is probably we will have to dish out money for them which i guess can be ok if he continues to win , but i do apologize to you wayne for i was giving it to you hard and i spoke before i read everything i was just pissed, and im not saying anything bad about sp though either, he has done a hell of a job with those plays no one can complain about that . i just wish all this shit would not have happened that is all. but i guess sp is good and honest though from what i have seen . i remember years ago on aol board scadalaeto out of louisiana and now i saw people ask for could not pick his way out of a wet paper bag and lost every contest he was in but he had the talk and now he couldnt hold about 90 percent of the peoples on here jock strap or thong if they r a female, but he has a sports service and on web sites.
                              well i ran my mouth before i read everythign i could find and liek i said before i do apologize if he is a service which its clear he is now hes supposed to post over here so i guess we will have to come over here.
                              but sp i guarantee you that if you keep up and are honest and win liek you have been you will damn sure get alot more than 9 views because u will be the only reason i come over here and for now on i will check over here for anything from you , before now i woudl only come over here like on a monday or if im bored out of my ass and dont have anything else to do.
                              which i think ive been in this part maybe 5 times in a year i guess but i will check daily for now on though for you and sometimes info over here i guess.
                              but to bad you cant post a play in the discussion thread though cause just makes it alot easier to stay in one thread thats bout the same thing i told MMM because i guess alot of shits been going on about her also and i usually just stya in that thread not jump around all over but oh well guess i will have to and after this if things go the way they usually do we will have to start to pay for these great plays, which is ok if they do liek that guy said he is this week like 8-1 or soemthing but from experience i dont think any service is liek that every week and i dont play 100 a game anyways, i play that much on a big game and if i go 8-1 and win say 300 a week on that and i pay 100 then my net is 200 but also then if i go even for the week and pay 100 im down 100 so for me i dont really want to buy plays at all that much some the reason i said i was thinking of getting those consensus was cause i getting a sheap or good price on yr deal and so i coudl post here for people to see also and so i could get them also and some services i do follow their big games on.
                              oh well what the hell though been a rough day for me then come home to this shit.
                              hell im out of here going to take shower and go to work shit maybe i can relax there . lol

anyways sorry wayne and sorry also to you sp but also congrats on being a good handicapper on ur cfl plays.
                              if u post them or contact me or if i can contact you i woudl still liek ur plays if possible if not i understand that also its ur bussiness you have to do what you see fit for you.

i enjoy winning but also as much i also enjoy telling a friend at work or some other place and making them money also if they follow what i tell them thats alot of satisfaction also to me.

best of luck to you all

im not a very good speech person i run on and am all over the place so if anyone can understand this im glad if it doesnt make any sense im sorry i just type as i go and think.

be good you all
                              THICK 1

Comment

Working...
                              X