Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Minutw Warning Code Blue Special Alert Big Monday Major Wager=cashwindfall

Here it is once and for all put up or shut up I don't care anymore I have had it with people badmouthing ridiculing doing whatever they can to make matters worse for myself and my players after all the posted winners galore I delivered in here for you aholes with no respect. I don't care. PUT THE FUCKIN HOUSE ON UCONN AND DON"T BOTHER ME AGAIN UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUS PLAYER WHO RESPECTS MYSELF AND WANTS THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE> I AM LAYING IT ALL ON THE LINE WHICH I NORMALLY WOULD NEVER EVER DO ON ONE GAME EVEN AFTER I MADE YOU ALL A FORTUNE ON MISSOU TODAY AND STILL NO RESPECT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE AND I DON'T GIVE A CRAP. DO WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT. MY INFO MY TOP CONTACTS ARE TOPS IN INDUSTRY AND WILL PUT THEM UP AGAINST ANYONE IN THE COUNTRY BARNONE AND AFTER TONIGHT YOU WILL NO UNEQIVALENTLY WHY I AM THAT DAMN GOOD!!!!! GOOD LUCK. [email protected] WHERE THE ELITE MAKE FORTUNES.

He does the same thing at ********* under the cruncher and they hate his scams their too!

Kinko's huh??????????

Your PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Goldclub AKA the "cruncher" at ********* is getting buried with bad posts right now at that site!

It's hilarious:D

Comment

Wayne/Capper

What the hell is ********* jackass? I am getting tired of your shit you understand boy? Get a life for once and wish you could win big and have high rollers/celebs loving you and winning a fortune. You piece of shit. Stop being jealous because you can't win on your own. I can't help it if you don't live the life of the rich and famous you boston bucker moron loser!!! Play against me tonight I want you to lose your ass and cry some more. what a shame you are a bon loser with nothing but hate, get a clue jackass.

Comment

Working...
        X