Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's MNF and Free Baseball!

For the Monday Nite Football winner call Ty Gaston direct at 1-800-362-3755

Ty Gaston likes La Dodgers Weaver -115 over Florida in Major League Baseball Action!

TG

GET LOST LOW-LIFE SCUM OF THE EARTH. YOU WERE MADE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THIS SITE SERVERAL TIMES. YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY HERE YOU PHONY.

Comment

Superzero

for the 20th time, superzero, dont click my threads if you dont have anythign to say that means anything!
      Your just pissed cause your fading my games and your losing your ass, quit crying you baby, you are what you are a SUPERZERO, you chose your screen name I DIDNT! Credibility? You say the same thing everytime, your just pissed cause you cant afford my games! Go cry somewhere else, everybody's laughing at you for your stupid remarks, send me your address and I will buy you a nice pacifier to suck on while your crying like the bitch that you are!

TG

Comment

you are a frustrated and angry clown. every time I think of how pathetic and hard up you are I laugh me ass off.

Comment

Superzero.....

Just look at your screen name and location?
          Location: any dirty snatch? who's frustrated and an angry clown when your looking for any dirty snatch, let alone any snatch at all, your credibility shows in your screen name and location, you are laughing your ass off everytime you look in the mirror and see your tiny self, in your trailer park, with your nickel bags of dope, and your toothless self, and someday yes someday you WILL swallow your pistol after losing your weekly 20 bucks to wager. I've seen people like you before, your on a collision course to make your local trailer park paper billboard someday!
          "Superzero, crashes on crack and swallows pistol"! Nice very nice,

TG

Comment

Very professional! You are so easily suckered in you absolute moron. With posts like that I am sure people are lining up to pay you money. What a pathetic clueless individual you are. Get a grip on reality you stroke.

Comment

Working...
            X