Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Spread Report

Hi,

My name is David, a 24-year veteran of sports handicapping. Just call me dave

Now in my 7th year of posting on the internet, I have posted under various alias' including "taxi driver" and "warrior".

Here's the latest regarding my annual Football Spread Report--now in its fourth year--and the opportunity to receive 1 full year of MILLION $$$ Games (a catchy name for best bets!).

One of the most anticipated changes in this year's Spread Report is the addition of the NFL Blowout Formula which went 28-5-1 ATS last season.

It had an unusual number of extreme blowouts. Here are some faq's regarding this year's Football Tipsheet...

1.) What is it?

The Spread Report Online (SRO) is an Online Football Tipsheet now in it's 4th Season.

2.) How much does it cost?

It's cost is $5.41 per Issue, and there are 22 Issues. There is one NFL Preview, 17 Regular Season Issues, and four Post Season Issues.

3.) What does it include?

The NFL Preview includes my annual futures plays. Team Wins OVER/UNDERS, Division Winners, Conference Winners, and the Superbowl Futures.

The Regular Season Issues include:

a.) My personal Top Plays in College and Pro Football complete with "why" they are my Top Plays

b.) Commentary on ALL NFL games

c.) My NFL REAL Number Line

d.) My NFL Yardage Formula Games

e.) My NFL Turnover Formula Games (and Turnover Super System Games)

f.) My Newest and Latest NFL Blowout Formula Games

g.) My occasional Proposition Plays, Exotics, Team Totals, etc

h.) My MILLION $$$ Games (top plays in other sports) throughout the entire Football Season

i.) A Special Guarantee*

j.) A Special Bonus**

4.) What is different about your Tipsheet?

A couple things. One, many tipsheets require you to call them and pay more for their best games. The SRO includes the Best Games inside.

Two, the SRO has some of my exclusive formula games that cannot be found anywhere else.

And three, it contains my often unorthodox style of analysis that attempts to get inside the psyche of a team. I call it the human element; a human factor style of capping.

5.) Why do you put out a sheet each year?

To supplement my income during the Football Season. Though a 24-year veteran of sports handicapping, it is not my primary income. During the season, I cut back my hours to make time for what I LOVE to do...handicap football. From the developement of new formulas to researching the isms behind each team and coach, I delve into every area of the game.

6.) How can I get more info?

Feel free to emai me, drop by the site, or call me personally. Thank you...

dave
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

*My Football Top Plays will have a Winning Season or you will receive the entire off-season of my MILLION $$$ games
    **At the end of the Season, you will receive my NFL Yardage Formula

Sunday, August 15

*BRONCOS PK

dave

Comment

Preliminary Week One Likes:

Ravens over Browns
      Jets over Bengals
      Broncos over Chiefs
      Packers over Panthers

dave

Comment

Seahawks @ PACKERS

Seattle under Holmgren (5 years)

Games: 20
        SU: 8-12
        ATS: 7-11-2

SU Road: 1-9
        ATS Road: 2-7-1

Opener: 1-4 SU: 1-3-1 ATS
        Road Opener: 1-4 SU; 1-3-1 ATS

Packers under Sherman (4 years)

Games: 17
        SU: 9-8
        ATS: 8-8-1

SU Home: 6-2
        ATS Home: 5-3

Opener: 1-3 SU: 1-3 ATS
        Home Opener: 3-1 SU; 3-1 ATS

Notes:

Holmgren plays his former team which is usually a good go with; but it is more effective in regulars season and more effective in a coaches first time playing them or first couple of times. Five years has past since he coached the Packers and the game is pre-season, so little weight would be put to the former coach theory.

Seattle was knocked out of the Playoffs last year by the Packers. There may some some revenge incentive their, but in pre-season I wouldn't expect as much; especially in the opener when starters will see little action. If anything, the fact that the Packers knocked them out of the playoffs last year could very well inspire Holmgren to remind his team NOT to tear a ligament in seeking payback in a meaningless game.

Dating back to '93 the Packers are an additional 15-5 SU at home/milwaukee in Pre-Season for an 11-year total of 21-7 SU.

Hard to go against the Packers at home even in Pre-Season. Sherman was 2-0 SU at home in each of his first 3 seasons with the Pack; undefeated until last year when he went 0-2 at home in weeks 3 and 4 against the Panthers (5-0) and the Titans (4-0). Both teams handed Green Bay pretty decisive losses. I like Green Bay to win the game. But in case Holmgren gets frisky with his old team, I prefer a tease at +3.

Bengals @ BUCCANEERS

I'm really baffled by what's going on in Cincy. After a breakout season for the Bungles and a breakout season for Kitna, Kitna is benched for a rookie and Dillon is gone. I question what that will do to the fragile psyche of the Bengal team. It may show up on the field right out of the gate. Marvin Lewis was 1-3 SU and 2-2 ATS last year in Pre-Season, losing his opener both SU and ATS. He was 0-2 SU on the road.

With Six years of numbers to work with, we'll look at Gruden:

SU Bucs: 7-2
        SU Raiders: 11-6
        SU Both: 18-8

ATS Bucs: 5-5
        ATS Raiders: 9-8
        ATS Both: 14-13

SU Home Bucs: 3-1
        SU Home Oak: 5-3 (5-1 last six)
        SU Home Both: 8-4 (8-2 last ten)

ATS Home Bucs: 1-3
        ATS Home Oak: 5-3 (5-1 last six)
        ATS Home Both: 6-6 (6-4 last ten)

Open Bucs: 2-0 SU; 1-1 ATS
        Open Oak: 3-1 SU; 3-1 ATS
        Open Both: 5-1 SU: 4-2 ATS

After Winning the Superbowl the Bucs had a very disappointing season last year. On top of that, they lost (arguably) some key players in Sapp, Lynch, and Keyshawn. Gruden is already a pre-season coach who believes in maintaining that winning attitude. Factor in those two 'setbacks' and I figure it will be doubly important for the Bucs to be on the winning side of this so-called meaningless contest in order to forget the dismal season, forget the lost players, and look ahead by setting a tone for the upcoming season. Add to that a Bengals team that I figure to be confused at best, and the game smells like a blowout to me--even with third stringers--as the Gruden intensity should spill over till the final bell rings. Nevertheless, we don't like laying points week one of pre-season, but I do like them to win the game.

*2-TEAM TEASE: PACKERS (+3) and BUCS (+3) -110

Here's the latest regarding my annual Football Spread Report--now in its fourth year--and the opportunity to receive 1 full year of MILLION $$$ Games (a catchy name for best bets!).

One of the most anticipated changes in this year's Spread Report is the addition of the NFL Blowout Formula which went 28-5-1 ATS last season.

It had an unusual number of extreme blowouts. Here are some faq's regarding this year's Football Tipsheet...

1.) What is it?

The Spread Report Online (SRO) is an Online Football Tipsheet now in it's 4th Season.

2.) How much does it cost?

It's cost is $5.41 per Issue, and there are 22 Issues. There is one NFL Preview, 17 Regular Season Issues, and four Post Season Issues.

3.) What does it include?

The NFL Preview includes my annual futures plays. Team Wins OVER/UNDERS, Division Winners, Conference Winners, and the Superbowl Futures.

The Regular Season Issues include:

a.) My personal Top Plays in College and Pro Football complete with "why" they are my Top Plays

b.) Commentary on ALL NFL games

c.) My NFL REAL Number Line

d.) My NFL Yardage Formula Games

e.) My NFL Turnover Formula Games (and Turnover Super System Games)

f.) My Newest and Latest NFL Blowout Formula Games

g.) My occasional Proposition Plays, Exotics, Team Totals, etc

h.) My MILLION $$$ Games (top plays in other sports) throughout the entire Football Season

i.) A Special Guarantee*

j.) A Special Bonus**

4.) What is different about your Tipsheet?

A couple things. One, many tipsheets require you to call them and pay more for their best games. The SRO includes the Best Games inside.

Two, the SRO has some of my exclusive formula games that cannot be found anywhere else.

And three, it contains my often unorthodox style of analysis that attempts to get inside the psyche of a team. I call it the human element; a human factor style of capping.

5.) Why do you put out a sheet each year?

To supplement my income during the Football Season. Though a 24-year veteran of sports handicapping, it is not my primary income. During the season, I cut back my hours to make time for what I LOVE to do...handicap football. From the developement of new formulas to researching the isms behind each team and coach, I delve into every area of the game.

6.) How can I get more info?

Feel free to emai me, drop by the site, or call me personally. Thank you...

dave
        http://spreadreport.tripod.com
        [email protected]
        228-424-6990

*My Football Top Plays will have a Winning Season or you will receive the entire off-season of my MILLION $$$ games
        **At the end of the Season, you will receive my NFL Yardage Formula

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
          X