Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Shot-Stu Feiner

Get a load of this:
    Last night on comp. line Stu advertised a big play,the winner of the Red sox Tigers game-so big in fact that he stated that if the game lost anyone purchasing it would receive the entire NFL Preseason for nothing, a $1000 value.
    Its funny that just the day before he said one could purchase the entire preseason for $399, but if you waited until Monday, the price would go back to the regular $2500.
    It is sure interesting how regular price dropped form $2500 to $1000 in one day.
    What is even more amusing is that today Stu announced how the game lost(he had the Sox)and then went on a long tirade how Sox and manager stink(I agree with a lot of what he said).
    The best part was when he tried to smooth over the losing pick by saying that HE personally lost over $300000 on the game.
    He completed his pitch by telling everyone that he had a 6 pick of dog winners for today for $79 and berating other services who charged less. Also no guarantees today.
    By my calculations he will need 3800 people to sign up to make up the alleged $300000 he lost last night.
    Personally, if the over/under was set at 50 as to how many will sign up, I would play under.
    Draw your own conclusions from my little story..
    Last edited by savage1; 08-07-2004, 06:06 PM.
Working...
X