• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Pick Shoots For 4 in a Row Inside

SPORTBOOK GURU STILL ROCKING MLB THIS SEASON OVERALL

August starts up with more of the same,
    HOT WINNERS 16-7 for +21.00 units!!!!

WOW, has this been a great season or what? Another fantatsic day for all my members as we kick butt on a 5-2 day overall for +5.76 units. Also, my Free Picks are now on a 3 game winning streak as I look to make it 4 in a row today!

THURSDAY RESULTS
    2 units Atlanta -128 Win!
    2 units NY Mets +113 Win!
    2 units Texas -128 Win!
    2 units Minnesota +115 L
    2 units LA -160 Win!
    2 units Oakland/New York Under 9.5 -125 Win!
    2 units Cleveland/Toronto Over 9.5 -125 L

Thursday Totals: 5-2 for +5.76 units

Last 34 Days: 104-60 for +73.26 units

MLB RECORD: 272-210-2 at +52.22 units

Why wait any longer? Have you seen my MLB documented and monitored record? Do you want to start cashing in like all my regular members? Stop waiting and take the chance on me this weekend. I am ready to increase my winning percentages yet again this afternoon.

#2 Ranked MLB Handicapper at www.pstmonitor.com
    #4 Ranked MLB Handicapper at www.FreeSportsMonitor.com

----------------------------------------------------
    WHOAAAA.......FOOTBALL IS COMING!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Brace yourself for another super season of the hottest gambling sports of all time--FOOTBALL.

This 2004-2005 NFL and NCAA Football season will be sizzling for all my members as I move from a very profitable baseball season to the gridiron. Football is my life, my passion, and most importantly....my most profitable sport ever wagered on over the years. Kickoff is less than 3 weeks away and I am ready to showcase my superior football knowledge and prowess to the highest level imaginable.

Get ready to brace yourself for expert picks, elevated customer service, and winner after winner. I pride myself on this time of the year as I will prove to you each and every weekend that I can make you $$$. Sign up for my low cost football package and let me do the work for you. All plays will be emailed early every weekend as I crunch the numbers, analyze the trends, and jump on the line movements.

Don't hesitate any longer as pigskin selections will instantly be financially profitable from week #1 until the Super Bowl. Sign up now for the ultimate football package and receive all my rated plays in the NFL and NCAA.

Email right away for more information on the various football packages as I have proven myself year after year. Baseball has been a financial cash cow and football will be no different. Winner after winner on a consistent basis is what I will show you every weekend.

MLB Statistics
    Last 34 Days: 104-60 for +73.26 units
    MLB RECORD: 272-210-2 at +52.22 units

I look forward to hearing from you as the best sport is right around the corner!

Tue Free Play: 3 units Boston -1.5 -135 Win!

Wed Free Play: 2 units Chicago Cubs -149 Win!

Thur Free Play: 2 units Oakland/New york Under 9.5 -125 Win!

Fri Free Play: 2 units Anaheim/Kansas City Under 9 -115

Email for more info on MLB and NFL/NCAA packages--sign up for Football & get ALL MLB FREE

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

MAKE THAT 4 STRAIGHT FREE PICK WINNERS!!!!!

Fri Free Play: 2 units Anaheim/Kansas City Under 9 -115 Win!

I really don't know how to say it anymore everyone. I am totally kicking ass big-time this MLB season as my documented and monitored record is totally superior to what is out there. In addition to another winning free pick, members won on my highest rated Friday night pick with 4 units Seattle/Tampa Under 9 -115!

This football season is going to be a gold-mine for us as my pigskin picks are just as strong as my MLB selections. Email for more info on MLB and NFL/NCAA packages--

See ya on Saturday for a possible 5th straight free pick?????

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X