• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's 3 Unit MLB pick Inside

SPORTBOOK GURU STILL ROCKING MLB THIS SEASON OVERALL

August starts up with more of the same,
    HOT WINNERS 5-2 for +8.30 units!!!!

MONDAY RESULTS
    2 units Cleveland/Toronto Under 9.5 -120 Win!

Last 32 Days: 93-55 for +60.56 units

MLB RECORD: 261-205-2 at +39.52 units

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOAAAA.......FOOTBALL IS COMING!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Brace yourself for another super season of the hottest gambling sports of all time--FOOTBALL.

This 2004-2005 NFL and NCAA Football season will be sizzling for all my members as I move from a very profitable baseball season to the gridiron. Football is my life, my passion, and most importantly....my most profitable sport ever wagered on over the years. Kickoff is less than 3 weeks away and I am ready to showcase my superior football knowledge and prowess to the highest level imaginable.

Get ready to brace yourself for expert picks, elevated customer service, and winner after winner. I pride myself on this time of the year as I will prove to you each and every weekend that I can make you $$$. Sign up for my low cost football package and let me do the work for you. All plays will be emailed early every weekend as I crunch the numbers, analyze the trends, and jump on the line movements.

Don't hesitate any longer as pigskin selections will instantly be financially profitable from week #1 until the Super Bowl. Sign up now for the ultimate football package and receive all my rated plays in the NFL and NCAA.

Email right away for more information on the various football packages as I have proven myself year after year. Baseball has been a financial cash cow and football will be no different. Winner after winner on a consistent basis is what I will show you every weekend.

MLB statistics
    Last 32 Days: 93-55 for +60.56 units
    MLB RECORD: 261-205-2 at +39.52 units

I look forward to hearing from you as the best sport is right around the corner!

Tuesday Play: 3 units Boston Red Sox -1.5 -135

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

Schilling pitches a 5-2 gem and cashes in for us!

Tuesday Play: 3 units Boston Red Sox -1.5 -135 Win!

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X