Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tues swept! Weds swept! Thurs swept! BRING ON FRIDAY MLB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues swept! Weds swept! Thurs swept! BRING ON FRIDAY MLB!

Tuesday  swept  3-0!

Tuesday we made very short work of the books as the RJS
    program swept up the diamond with a 3-0 clean sweep, Giants + Devilrays + 
    Mets made us a small fortune, congrats!WINNER! WINNER!
    WINNER!

Wednesdays MLB Romp Of The Year Swept With Cardinals
    Scoring 11!

We had one of the greatest turnouts for any game ever Wednesday, my MLB
    Romp Of The Year picked up quite a bit of attention
    around gaming circles,
    I am glad it did because the Cardinals were almost scoring at will last night as
    they racked up 11 runs off of 19 hits! Congrats if you were one of the many on
    board that tremendous top side!  WINNER!

Thursdays MLB Homestand Of The Week Swept With
    Tampa Bay!

It was another profitable night for us all, the DevilRays
    rolling once again over the visiting Royals!
    Congratulations to everyone
    that was on board last nights victory + what is turning out to be one of the
    most profitable weeks of this MLB season, the run continues! WINNER!

Is your service undefeated over the last 3
    straight days?

"There is BIG $$$ to be made by
    investing in my Friday night MLB ROAD UPSET OF THE WEEK!

I searched the entire board last night in order to find
    where the true value is, I am excited to announce that I've found it in the form
    of Friday nights MLB ROAD UPSET OF THE WEEK! The line is not very big at all and
    it's the opportunity of the week here, we can jump all over this premium side play
    for Friday night
    and never regret it for even a second, this top side will roll over the
    opposition by a minimum of 4 runs!

This is the one and only game me and my
    clients are investing in today, I encourage you all to join me for this
    tremendous opportunity which is now before us, my extremely detailed 2 pages
    of game report is included 100% FREE and you too will be convinced that this is
    the most important game of the week, you too will understand WHY it is that we can
    invest in this top side with amazing confidence! 

Fridays MLB ROAD UPSET OF THE WEEK, make it yours now!!

Free Play Note: I will be putting a small play down on
    Atlanta tonight, the Braves now winners in 15 of their last 20 games, winners in
    3 of their last 4, Braves should roll this night.

http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072

Professional Bettors ONLY

The NFL Preseason is almost upon gentlemen, the lines on both the sides and totals of Week 1 have already been released and I myself have found some real value in what is already being offered!

I would like to extend a very special offer to each and every one of you reading this right now, I want as many of you as possible to enjoy the same profitable NFL Preseason as me and my clients will be, this is why I am making you an offer unlike any other that has come before!

For a limited time only I am offering my COMPLETE NFL PRESEASON PREMIUM PROGRAM for just $149.00!

- You will receive each and every single one of my NFL Preseason selections!

- You will receive 100% ACCESS to each and every one of my personal game reports that come included with my selections!

- You will enjoy each and every WINNER that me and my clients will be as well!

- You will receive my just released Top Side on the Hall Of Fame Game with Broncos vs. Redskins complete with 6 very detailed pages of my personal game report explaining WHY WE WIN opening Preseason Day!

- 24/7 Customer Service!

- Direct email contact with Russel Joseph!

Paypal Customers can email ][email protected] for further information, just $149.00 for my complete NFL Preseason premium program!

Offer Expires Saturday midnight July 31/2004

Professional Bettors ONLY

Russel Joseph Sports is proud and excited to bring you the offer of the century!

Russel Joseph has had great success over the 16 years he's been handicapping and we've been able to share that with the entire world over the past 7 years, we want to make sure that YOU aren't missing out on the action!

Get 365 days of the worlds hardest working handicappers work at over 75% off the regular price when you purchase using Paypal!

Every winner for 365 days!

- Major League Baseball!
    - NFL!
    - NBA!
    - College Football!
    - College Hoops!
    - CFL!
    - NHL!
    - Arena Football!
    - WNBA!
    - 24/7 Customer Service!

- Direct email contact with Russel Joseph!

Paypal Customers can email
    [email protected] for further information, just $750.00 for 365 days of Russel Joseph Sports premium program!

Offer Expires Saturday midnight July 31/2004

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at
    http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072

- Russel Joseph
Working...
X