Nfl & Ncaa Football Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl & Ncaa Football Systems

NFL & NCAA FOOTBALL SYSTEMS AND TRENDS (all results are since 1990)

The thing about Football Trends, whether they are College or Pro, is to discern the ones that make sense and the ones that don't. We've all seen some of Marc Lawrence's trends that drive us batty. Nothing against Marc. Contrary to the criticism, he's a good capper.

But I mean some trends are like this: Miami Fla is 2-40 ATS when they lose SU. I won't insult your intelligence by even commenting on the uselessness of that trend.

Others are like this: The Steelers are 20-2 ATS at home vs .500< opponent off SU and ATS Win. To me, that makes sense and is a remarkable trend, but only because they have had the same coach over the duration of that time. Do you see the difference? If this TEAM trend were with any other team, I would question it.

But the Steelers have had the same coach for 12 years, which means that the bulk of that record is indicative of Bill Cowher and not so much a team's abberation. In his 12 years as coach, they have played 96 regular season home games. Assuming that at random 1/2 of those opponents were losing teams, then you have 48 possibilities.

Subsequently assuming that in 1/2 of those scenarios the visiting team lost SU/ATS the prior week, you're left with 24 possibilities--which is about the number of games that the trend indicates. In any event, the point is that one trend is usable (pit) and the other is not (mia fla).

But there are TEAM Trends and there are WHOLESALE Trends. While many wholesale trends can be about as useless as the Hurricanes example, in general a wholesale trend (that which applies to any/all teams) is more valuable and trustworthy. I don't like team trends unless they can be backed with some kind of logical thought process or reason.

Like passing teams having problems at the old Mile High Stadium in Denver or at the old Soldier's field in Chicago. Any team trends with the Bears or Broncos that could be logically explained by the wind in Chicago or atmosphere in Denver would be an applicable team trend. That's why the Rockies OVER/UNDER lines are so high at home and why they tend to go OVER. That's not an abberation; there is a logical reason behind it.

But most team trends are not worth anything unless the team trend time-span coincides with a particular Coach. Like Don Shula and the Dolphins. Going against him as a favorite vs NFC teams was a virtual lock for a very long time. Their was potential logic there to support the trend beyond a mere abberation.

Having laid that foundation, I will stick with the preferred and more useable wholesale trends in my thread here. Please bear with the occasional promo. I spend an aweful lot of time doing research and love every minute of it, but I also supplement my income with this stuff; so I'd be lying if I said that some of my research is not for promotional purposes. But hey, this is good stuff no matter the motive. Let's get to it...

System #1 (NCAA)

SETTING: A Conference Matchup between Two Winning Teams (both more than .500)

PLAY: Go WITH a Road Dog if they are coming off a DOUBLE-DIGIT LOSS both SU AND ATS.

RECORD: 42-16 ATS

AVG PLAYS PER SEASON: 4.2

System #2 (NCAA)

PLAY: Go WITH a Home Dog if they are coming off a DOUBLE-DIGIT WIN both SU and ATS and have won atleast 2 consecutive games SU.

RECORD: 33-12 ATS

AVG PLAYS PER SEASON: 3.3

System #3 (NCAA)

PLAY: Go WITH a Home Dog with Revenge if coming off a DOUBLE-DIGIT LOSS.

RECORD: 30-15 ATS

AVG PLAYS PER SEASON: 3.2

System #4 (NFL)

PLAY: Go WITH a Home Dog off two or more wins if they won SU last week as a Dog.

RECORD: 32-10 ATS

AVG PLAYS PER SEASON: 3.0

System #5 (NFL)

PLAY: Go AGAINST a Road Fave off two or more losses SU AND ATS if the lost straigt up last week as a fave.

RECORD: 32-16 ATS

AVG PLAYS PRE SEASON: 3.4

System #6 (NFL)

SETTING: Home team w/winning record vs opponent w/losing record

PLAY: Go with Home Favorite off a loss if playing with revenge

RECORD: 31-14

AVG PLAYS PER SEASON: 3.2

System #7 (NFL)

SETTING: Losing team on road in non-division game.

PLAY: Go WITH this Road Dog off two or more SU and ATS losses if they lost their last game by DOUBLE-DIGITS both SU and ATS.

RECORD: 38-23 ATS

AVG PLAYS PER SEASON: 4.4

System #8 (NFL)

PLAY: Go AGAINST a team that scored 30 or more points in each of their last two games and allowed 12 points or less in those same two games if they are now playing a non-division game.

RECORD: Lost records. Best memory is that it is 14-1 ATS or something like that over 20 years.

System #9 (NFL)

***Last year teams that allowed 220> yards rushing were 2-8 as faves and 8-2 as dogs the following week for a 16-4 record***

System #10 (NFL)

***Last year teams that were projected to lose the Net Yardage battle by 50> yards were 16-6 ATS in those games***

Do you purchase tipsheets throughout the season? Goldsheet? Pointwise? Phil Steele or Platimum? You've probably noticed that some of them are becoming more sophisticated and more expensive.

My Spread Report Online is simple yet contains a wealth of unique formula games that can only be found in the spread report. EXCLUSIVE formulas that I personally developed over the last few years like...

-My NFL Turnover Formula...a solid 60% Winners the last 3 Seasons
    -My NFL Yardage Formula...109-63 ATS (63%) the last 3 years
    -My all-new NFL Blowout Formula...28-5 ATS last Season and a perfect 12-0 ATS on its strictest criteria games...

...these faves averaged winning by over 25 points per game...now THAT'S a BLOWOUT!

Check it out:

*BROWNS (-6) over Cardinals WIN 44-6

*BRONCOS (-8) over Chargers WIN 37-8

*SEAHAWKS (-10') over Lions WIN 35-14

*COLTS (-7') over Falcons WIN 38-7

*PATRIOTS (-7) over Jaguars WIN 27-13

*STEELERS (-6') over Chargers WIN 40-24

*PACKERS (-9) over Broncos WIN 31-3

*VIKINGS (-1) over Seahawks WIN 34-7

*STEELERS (-7) over Cardinals WIN 28-15

*BEARS (-4) over Cardinals WIN 28-3

*CHIEFS (-14') over Lions WIN 45-17

*TITANS (-6') over Bucs WIN 33-13

*SAINTS (-7) over Giants WIN 45-7

In addition to these BLOWOUTS, the formula can NAIL the DOGS too...with STRAIGHT UP WINNERS like...

*LIONS (+11') over Rams WIN 30-20

*RAIDERS (+6') over Ravens WIN 20-12

*LIONS (+7) over Packers WIN 22-14

*REDSKINS (+3') over Seahawks WIN 27-20

...and there were more. Altogether the NFL BLOWOUT FORMULA went 28-5 ATS.

Even more amazing is the fact that out of 33 Plays, 17 of them were either a BLOWOUT or a STRAIGHT UP Underdog Winner. That's pretty astounding when you consider the heightened competitiveness in the NFL over the last few seasons.

More overtime games and more field-goal games than ever before and yet my New Blowout Formula Picks an uncanny number of BLOWOUTS. There is a reason for that. It works. Interested? Read on...

The Online Tipsheet runs about 7 bucks per copy, but if you order the July Early Bird the price drops to 4 bucks per sheet.

It also includes my Top College and Pro Plays each Week along with my annual NFL Preview Edition which will include my predictions for Futures Plays, Division Winners, Conference Winners, and Superbowl Projections.

Unlike most sheets where 90% of the sheet is un-readable and un-useable, the Spread Report Online cuts to the chase without tedious, magnifying glass statistics. Every year the SRO has been full of winning info on one front or another. I expect a banner year this Season.

For more info, check out the site or check out any number of posts here at the forums. As always, thank you for your support...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

NFL BLOWOUT FORMULAS RESULTS

About a month or so ago I started doing my usual pre-season research and analysis, and I developed the best NFL Formula of my 25-year career. The only drawback is that it does not have any games the first six weeks. But hey, you still have 11 weeks of plays.

I have to be honest with you, I'm somewhat self-embarrased by the fact that I had not thought of this sooner, or experimented and/or researched the concept sooner. It makes so much sense.

Whatever the case, please find enclosed last year's results of the best formula I've ever developed for the NFL. It is appropriately called the "BLOWOUT FORMULA".

If or when I get time, I want to extend the concept to college. But for now, here's what I've got and here's what it did...

NFL BLOWOUT FORMULA Results from the 2003 Season:

WEEK EIGHT: 1-0/1-0

BENGALS (+2') 27, Seahawks 24 WIN 1-0/1-0

WEEK NINE: 1-2/2-2

TEXANS (+6') 14, Panthers 10 WIN*
    JETS (+2') 28, GIANTS 31 Lose
    BRONCOS (-2') 26, Patriots 30 Lose (Monday)

WEEK TEN: 3-0/5-2

BENGALS (-5) 34, Texans 27 WIN
    REDSKINS (+3') 27, Seahawks 20 WIN
    STEELERS (-7) 28, Cardinals 15 WIN

WEEK ELEVEN: 4-1/9-3

BROWNS (-6) 44, Cardinals 6 WIN*
    BUCS (-3') 13, Packers 20 Lose
    COLTS (-6) 38, Jets 31 WIN
    BRONCOS (-8) 37, Chargers 8 WIN*
    SEAHAWKS (-10') 35, Lions 14 WIN*

WEEK TWELVE: 2-0/11-3

COWBOYS (-3) 24, Panthers 20 WIN
    BILLS (+3) 14, Colts 17 PUSH
    TEXANS (+5') 20, Patriots 23 WIN

WEEK THIRTEEN: 3-2/14-5

LIONS (+7) 22, Packers 14 WIN (Thanksgiving)
    COLTS (-3') 34, Patriots 38 Lose
    BEARS (-4) 28, Cardinals 3 WIN
    TEXANS (-3) 17, Falcons 13 WIN
    GIANTS (-3) 7, Bills 24 Lose

WEEK FOURTEEN: 1-0/15-5

VIKINGS (-1) 34, Seahawks 7 WIN

WEEK FIFTEEN: 7-0/22-5

COLTS (-7') 38, Falcons 7 WIN*
    PATRIOTS (-7) 27, Jaguars 13 WIN*
    BEARS (+3) 13, Vikings 10 WIN
    CARDINALS (+6') 17, Panthers 20 WIN
    CHIEFS (-14') 45, Lions 17 WIN
    SAINTS (-7) 45, Giants 7 WIN
    RAIDERS (+6') 20, Ravens 12 WIN*

WEEK SIXTEEN: 2-0/24-5

STEELERS (-6') 40, Chargers 24 WIN*
    TEXANS (+6) 24, Titans 27 WIN*

WEEK SEVENTEEN: 4-0/28-5

PACKERS (-9) 31, Broncos 3 WIN*
    FALCONS (-3) 21, Jaguars 14 WIN
    TITANS (-6') 33, Bucs 13 WIN
    LIONS (+11') 30, Rams 20 WIN*

There you have it. The games with an *asterik are a special breed of criteria. Going 12-0 with huge margins of "cover", I will be on them STRONG this Season! The dogs were 5-0 ATS and 4-1 straight up, while the faves were 7-0 ATS with an average win margin of more than 25 points per game. That's strong.

Other than those special twelve, the remaining 21 games went 16-5 ATS with five of them being huge blowouts. The dogs were 6-1-1 ATS and 4-4 straight up, while the faves were 10-4 ATS.

I've got some more research I would like to do regarding the NFL Blowout Formula as I am just scratching the surface. But the above findings are etched in stone for this season and will be included in my Spread Report Online--an online football tipsheet now in its 4th year.

The July Early Bird Special ends in 3 days. It is a STEAL. The 22 Issues will include 17 regular season issues, 4 playoff issues, and my always popular NFL Preview Edition--a favorite among subscribers and even more so since it's banner season last year:

7-0 on NFL Team Wins Futures
    8-1 payoff on the Panthers to Win the NFC South
    11-1 payoff on the Patriots to Win the AFC
    35-1 payoff on the Panthers to Win the NFC
    35-1 payoff on the Patriots to Win the Superbowl

The Spread Report Online Tipsheet goes for 7 bucks a copy--the price of a tipsheet--or $154.00 for the Season. Right now you can get signed up for the Report for $89.00 for the entire Season including Bowl games and NFL Playoffs if you order by July 31st.

The Report includes...

*My Top Plays in College and Pro Football

*Commentary on all NFL matchups

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL TURNOVER FORMULA Picks

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL YARDAGE FORMULA Picks (109-63 ATS last 3 years for 63%)

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL BLOWOUT FORMULA Picks...INCLUDING...

...that *SPECIAL* breed of Criteria that churned out BLOWOUTS and STRAIGHT UP Underdog Winners to the tune of 12-0 ATS last year, with the faves winning by an average margin of OVER 25 Points per game!

All this will be included in this year's version of the Spread Report Online. In addition to the $65.00 discount, if you order by July 31st you will also receive...

A Full MONTH of Free MILLION $$$ Net Program Plays. The Picks are 44-24 with a return on risk of over 13%. The Net program games have yet to lose 3 in a row and have had winning streaks of 5, 7, 6, and 6 in a row.

In fact, if you're like most players and pass on the parlay plays and ARENA football plays, my Net Program Picks are an astounding 42-17. Check out the game-by-game results for yourself at the site.

PLUS...July Early Bird subscribers will also receive this GUARANTEE:

My College and Pro Football Top Plays will have a Winning Season or you will receive 6 months--that's SIX MONTHS--of FREE MILLION $$$ Net Program Plays...on me. That's how confident I am in this Season's Picks.

Check it out at: http://spreadreport.tripod.com

Or, if you prefer, get signed up by sending the July Early Bird STEAL of 89.00 to:

www.paypal.com (send to: [email protected])
    www.neteller.com (send to: [email protected])
    check or m.o. to: David Toop Box 8411 Gulfport MS 39506

As always, thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

Comment

Working...
    X