Nfl Blowout Formula Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl Blowout Formula Results

About a month or so ago I started doing my usual pre-season research and analysis, and I developed the best NFL Formula of my 25-year career. The only drawback is that it does not have any games the first six weeks. But hey, you still have 11 weeks of plays.

I have to be honest with you, I'm somewhat self-embarrased by the fact that I had not thought of this sooner, or experimented and/or researched the concept sooner. It makes so much sense.

Whatever the case, please find enclosed last year's results of the best formula I've ever developed for the NFL. It is appropriately called the "BLOWOUT FORMULA".

If or when I get time, I want to extend the concept to college. But for now, here's what I've got and here's what it did...

NFL BLOWOUT FORMULA Results from the 2003 Season:

WEEK EIGHT: 1-0/1-0

BENGALS (+2') 27, Seahawks 24 WIN 1-0/1-0

WEEK NINE: 1-2/2-2

TEXANS (+6') 14, Panthers 10 WIN*
    JETS (+2') 28, GIANTS 31 Lose
    BRONCOS (-2') 26, Patriots 30 Lose (Monday)

WEEK TEN: 3-0/5-2

BENGALS (-5) 34, Texans 27 WIN
    REDSKINS (+3') 27, Seahawks 20 WIN
    STEELERS (-7) 28, Cardinals 15 WIN

WEEK ELEVEN: 4-1/9-3

BROWNS (-6) 44, Cardinals 6 WIN*
    BUCS (-3') 13, Packers 20 Lose
    COLTS (-6) 38, Jets 31 WIN
    BRONCOS (-8) 37, Chargers 8 WIN*
    SEAHAWKS (-10') 35, Lions 14 WIN*

WEEK TWELVE: 2-0/11-3

COWBOYS (-3) 24, Panthers 20 WIN
    BILLS (+3) 14, Colts 17 PUSH
    TEXANS (+5') 20, Patriots 23 WIN

WEEK THIRTEEN: 3-2/14-5

LIONS (+7) 22, Packers 14 WIN (Thanksgiving)
    COLTS (-3') 34, Patriots 38 Lose
    BEARS (-4) 28, Cardinals 3 WIN
    TEXANS (-3) 17, Falcons 13 WIN
    GIANTS (-3) 7, Bills 24 Lose

WEEK FOURTEEN: 1-0/15-5

VIKINGS (-1) 34, Seahawks 7 WIN

WEEK FIFTEEN: 7-0/22-5

COLTS (-7') 38, Falcons 7 WIN*
    PATRIOTS (-7) 27, Jaguars 13 WIN*
    BEARS (+3) 13, Vikings 10 WIN
    CARDINALS (+6') 17, Panthers 20 WIN
    CHIEFS (-14') 45, Lions 17 WIN
    SAINTS (-7) 45, Giants 7 WIN
    RAIDERS (+6') 20, Ravens 12 WIN*

WEEK SIXTEEN: 2-0/24-5

STEELERS (-6') 40, Chargers 24 WIN*
    TEXANS (+6) 24, Titans 27 WIN*

WEEK SEVENTEEN: 4-0/28-5

PACKERS (-9) 31, Broncos 3 WIN*
    FALCONS (-3) 21, Jaguars 14 WIN
    TITANS (-6') 33, Bucs 13 WIN
    LIONS (+11') 30, Rams 20 WIN*

There you have it. The games with an *asterik are a special breed of criteria. Going 12-0 with huge margins of "cover", I will be on them STRONG this Season! The dogs were 5-0 ATS and 4-1 straight up, while the faves were 7-0 ATS with an average win margin of more than 25 points per game. That's strong.

Other than those special twelve, the remaining 21 games went 16-5 ATS with five of them being huge blowouts. The dogs were 6-1-1 ATS and 4-4 straight up, while the faves were 10-4 ATS.

I've got some more research I would like to do regarding the NFL Blowout Formula as I am just scratching the surface. But the above findings are etched in stone for this season and will be included in my Spread Report Online--an online football tipsheet now in its 4th year.

The July Early Bird Special ends in 3 days. It is a STEAL. The 22 Issues will include 17 regular season issues, 4 playoff issues, and my always popular NFL Preview Edition--a favorite among subscribers and even more so since it's banner season last year:

7-0 on NFL Team Wins Futures
    8-1 payoff on the Panthers to Win the NFC South
    11-1 payoff on the Patriots to Win the AFC
    35-1 payoff on the Panthers to Win the NFC
    35-1 payoff on the Patriots to Win the Superbowl

The Spread Report Online Tipsheet goes for 7 bucks a copy--the price of a tipsheet--or $154.00 for the Season. Right now you can get signed up for the Report for $89.00 for the entire Season including Bowl games and NFL Playoffs if you order by July 31st.

The Report includes...

*My Top Plays in College and Pro Football

*Commentary on all NFL matchups

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL TURNOVER FORMULA Picks

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL YARDAGE FORMULA Picks (109-63 ATS last 3 years for 63%)

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL BLOWOUT FORMULA Picks...INCLUDING...

...that *SPECIAL* breed of Criteria that churned out BLOWOUTS and STRAIGHT UP Underdog Winners to the tune of 12-0 ATS last year, with the faves winning by an average margin of OVER 25 Points per game!

All this will be included in this year's version of the Spread Report Online. In addition to the $65.00 discount, if you order by July 31st you will also receive...

A Full MONTH of Free MILLION $$$ Net Program Plays. The Picks are 44-24 with a return on risk of over 13%. The Net program games have yet to lose 3 in a row and have had winning streaks of 5, 7, 6, and 6 in a row.

In fact, if you're like most players and pass on the parlay plays and ARENA football plays, my Net Program Picks are an astounding 42-17. Check out the game-by-game results for yourself at the site.

PLUS...July Early Bird subscribers will also receive this GUARANTEE:

My College and Pro Football Top Plays will have a Winning Season or you will receive 6 months--that's SIX MONTHS--of FREE MILLION $$$ Net Program Plays...on me. That's how confident I am in this Season's Picks.

Check it out at: http://spreadreport.tripod.com

Or, if you prefer, get signed up by sending the July Early Bird STEAL of 89.00 to:

www.paypal.com (send to: [email protected])
    www.neteller.com (send to: [email protected])
    check or m.o. to: David Toop Box 8411 Gulfport MS 39506

As always, thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

Dave

Posts some winners up here during football so we can all join in and read your publication! Thanks!! Did u major in Journalism and if so what school did u go to? Phil Steele puts out a pretty good publication also how is your any different? Thanks hc

Comment

I did not major in journalism, but I'll take that as a compliment. Phil Steele is one of the good guys in the biz. His sheet is very statistical, mine is more technical and does not have the type info Phil offers.

I have developed all my own material for nearly 25 years and still do today. I expect a good year from my yardage formula, blowout formula, and my top plays...

thank you for posting haz...
      dave

Comment

NFL Hall of Fame Game @ Canton, OHIO
        Monday August 9, 2004

DENVER BRONCOS vs WASHINGTON REDSKINS

With the NFL Hall of Fame Game right around the corner, I thought it would be timely to take a look at the game. When capping pre-season there are a number of factors that come into play. Since the first two games the starters see little action, you want to look at depth and QB battles.

But one of the most important things in the first couple of games is coaching philosophy. Some coaches are concerned about one thing and one thing only: evaluating players regardless of the scoreboard. An example of this would be Marv Levy, former coach of the Bills. In contrast, while some coaches are concerned about evaluating players, in addition they want to instill a winning attitude right off the bat.

That's why you'll often see first year coaches that do well in their first game as the new head coach. Even some veteran coaches like to win in Pre-Season. Good examples would be Bill Parcells, Dennis Green, and Mike Shanahan.

It is Shanahan's record that I want to key in on. For the first time in 7 years the Broncos find themselves underdogs when the play the Redskins in Canton. The fact that they havent' been dogs in 7 years ought to tell you something. Could it be that they havent' faced a team better than they? No. Of course not. It means that the linesmaker knows that some coaches put weight to winning and others do not.

Before I go into Shanny's record, let me touch on Joe Gibbs. Since his last season to coach was 1992, I do not have the records for his pre-season. Marc Lawrence's Playbook offers only that he was 9-0 on road vs crappy teams and 9-1 in Game four. Since his Redskins arent' playing a team that is expected to be a <.500 ball club during the pre-season, that trend would not apply. And since this is as far from week four as you can get, neither would the other trend apply.

In fact, the very idea that he is in precisely the opposite role would imply that those were his weaker areas in the Pre-Season; but, admittedly, that is mere speculation. He cannot really be considered a "new" coach or 1st year coach, so the temptation to win his first pre-season game is minimal.

The thing that I see here with Gibbs is one who, having been gone from the game for 12 years, will let his players go out there and just watch. Forget the scoreboard. He's too wise and too good to be concerned. That is just speculation on my part. But he's been around a while with nothing to prove, and I highly suspect he will sit back and watch carefully as he takes it in. The tribe has an awful lot of good things ahead with their off-season acquisitions, but dont look for the vets to play more than 1 or 2 drives. A lot of gelling will need to take place this season, but I doubt Gibbs will be empasizing much in Canton. Just watching.

Having guessed on where Gibbs stands, here's where Shanahan stands:

MIKE SHANAHAN Pre-Season (9 years with Broncos)

GAMES: 39

SU RECORD: 28-11

ATS RECORD: 25-14

FIRST GAME: 9-0 SU & 8-1 ATS

RECORD as DOG: 6-1 SU & 6-1 ATS (has not been dog since '97)

RECORD AWAY FROM HOME: 2-2 SU & 1-3 ATS NEUTRAL; 11-6 SU & 11-6 ATS

SINCE ELWAY RETIRED: 16-5 SU & 15-6 ATS

NOTABLES:

*Shanahan's combined record for his first year w/Broncos, his first year after Elway's retirement, and both follow up years to his Superbowl Wins was 9-10 ATS. He is 16-4 ATS in the other 5 Seasons combined.

*Legendary former Bronco QB John Elway will enter Hall of Fame the night of the Game which presumably would be additional incentive for the young Broncos to perform.

*BRONCOS are 7-1 SU and ATS last four seasons away from home, the only loss being at Lambeau.

*BRONCOS are a perrenial SB contender this Season; Redskins are rebuilding.

With Shanahan being 9-0 SU in his pre-season openers, it's hard to go against him here; much less lay points to him. Just in case Gibbs is eager to win his first game back, and because so many pre-season games are decided by a FG, I would buy it to +3 -120...

*BRONCOS +3 -120 over Redskins

Don't forget the JULY EARLY BIRD SPECIAL is almost over for my Spread Report Online. At only 4 bucks per sheet, it's a steal.

For more info on my Football Online Tipsheet, check out the site or other threads of mine.

Be sure to check out my "Betting Systems for NFL & NCAA Foots" thread and my "NFL Blowout Formula Results" thread.

dave
        http://spreadreport.tripod.com

Comment

Working...
        X