Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night went 3-0 with MLB, SPECIAL OFFER for today ONLY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night went 3-0 with MLB, SPECIAL OFFER for today ONLY!

7 Days & 7 Nights Of
    Russel Joseph Sports Premium MLB Program for just $99.00!!

This Offer Only Good Till Midnite Wednesday
    July 28 / 2004!

Join Today & You Will
    Receive NFL Hall Of Fame Game (with 6 pages of very detailed game report) 100%
    FREE!

Last night I swept up the diamond with a 3-0 showing, I
    gave that premium lineup to you absolutely free so that you could take some of
    those winnings in invest in my program for longterm consistent winning!
    I
    invite you today to take some of those winnings and invest in my weekly MLB
    package, I have even lowered my prices a little so that everyone can afford to
    get on board my program! I have even included my now released NFL
    Hall Of Fame Game 100% FREE + all 6 pages of detailed game report

so that you too can invest in the first preseason with tremendous confidence!
    This offer will not come again and I encourage you all to act NOW and join my
    MLB program for one week, you can thank me afterwards!

Simply mail the RJS program at [email protected]
    and we will set you up lickey split, no waiting and you will receive immediate
    access to my entire MLB program for 7 days & 7 nights + you will receive my
    one and only NFL Hall Of Fame Premium Side Play!

Note: You must be a paypal member to take
    advantage of this special offer that is only good for Wednesday till midnite,
    act now!

*** Below is an example of what my personal Game Reports
    include ***

NFL Comp Side Play August 14th

Jacksonville vs. Miami

The Jacksonville Jaguars were a dreadful bunch last season, they went just 5-11 and were the laughing stock of their division. The teams lack of offensive tools really limited them, the Jags averaged just 17pts per game all the while giving up an average of 21pts to the opposition. With numbers like that, it's no surprise that the Jags had a horrible season and were lucky to even come away with the five wins that they did earn.

The Jags used their running game well, RB Fred Taylor put up 1572yds which gave him fourth spot for ball carriers in the AFC. The passing game was primarily led by Byron Leftwich, he threw for 2819yds on 239/418. Even though he did put up good numbers through the air Leftwich still left much to be desired as he threw more interceptions (16) then he did TDs (14) over the season. The team had 7 players with 200yds or more receiving, Jimmy Smith led the way with 54 catches for a total of 805yds.

My outlook on this one has Fred Taylor getting "some" carries but he won't make much of an impact on this game. The passing attack might be worrisome in other situations but remember, the Jags are going up against one of the leagues strongest and most
    aggressive pass defences. The Jags will score some points here but they won't come close to beating the fish.

Miami went 10-6 last season, of course that was before the desertion from Ricky Williams. While the loss of Williams will certainly affect the team and this season, the overall picture tells a different story. I myself have always preferred Travis Minor over Williams, Minor carried 41 times last season for 193yds, he averaged 4.7yds per carry. Ricky Williams averaged just 3.5yds per carry last season, he got the bulk of the work for the Dolphins but Minor has always been very capable of carrying such a load himself. We will see a lot of Travis Minor in this game and I believe he's going to fill Williams shoes and then some. Anyone that watched Minor in college knows that when he gets consistent carries he becomes like an out of control
    locomotive, he will have GREAT success this season.

Miami has always had a great defence but last season was particularly special. The fish ranked 2nd to only New England in defence, the Patriots allowed just 14ppg while the Dolphins gave up just 16ppg, I love this defence. Miami watched Patrick Surtain enjoy a career year, Surtain was #3 in the AFC with a total of 7 interceptions, he has 25 career picks. Along with the pass coverage came a wicked pass rush, Adewale Ogunleye was ranked #1 in the AFC with 15 sacks while teammate Jason Taylor was ranked #2 with a total of 13 sacks on the year. Zack Thomas was also a very important part of the D, Thomas came in ranked #4 in the AFC with a total of 153 tackles last year.

I love the fact that Travis Minor along with a couple of other hopefuls will get the opportunity of a lifetime, the starting spot for RB is wide open and I believe that Minor will run with the opportunity starting with this game right here. The Miami defence has not been changed too much over the offseason, all the big names that did the damage last season are back and they will have a big day here against a pitiful Jaguars "attack". Jags will get some yards on the ground but their passing game will be disrupted on this day.

TAKE MIAMI

- Russel Joseph
Working...
X