Nfl Blowout Formula Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl Blowout Formula Results

About a month or so ago I started doing my usual pre-season research and analysis, and I developed the best NFL Formula of my 25-year career. The only drawback is that it does not have any games the first six weeks. But hey, you still have 11 weeks of plays.

I have to be honest with you, I'm somewhat self-embarrased by the fact that I had not thought of this sooner, or experimented and/or researched the concept sooner. It makes so much sense.

Whatever the case, please find enclosed last year's results of the best formula I've ever developed for the NFL. It is appropriately called the "BLOWOUT FORMULA".

If or when I get time, I want to extend the concept to college. But for now, here's what I've got and here's what it did...

NFL BLOWOUT FORMULA Results from the 2003 Season:

WEEK EIGHT: 1-0/1-0

BENGALS (+2') 27, Seahawks 24 WIN 1-0/1-0

WEEK NINE: 1-2/2-2

TEXANS (+6') 14, Panthers 10 WIN*
    JETS (+2') 28, GIANTS 31 Lose
    BRONCOS (-2') 26, Patriots 30 Lose (Monday)

WEEK TEN: 3-0/5-2

BENGALS (-5) 34, Texans 27 WIN
    REDSKINS (+3') 27, Seahawks 20 WIN
    STEELERS (-7) 28, Cardinals 15 WIN

WEEK ELEVEN: 4-1/9-3

BROWNS (-6) 44, Cardinals 6 WIN*
    BUCS (-3') 13, Packers 20 Lose
    COLTS (-6) 38, Jets 31 WIN
    BRONCOS (-8) 37, Chargers 8 WIN*
    SEAHAWKS (-10') 35, Lions 14 WIN*

WEEK TWELVE: 2-0/11-3

COWBOYS (-3) 24, Panthers 20 WIN
    BILLS (+3) 14, Colts 17 PUSH
    TEXANS (+5') 20, Patriots 23 WIN

WEEK THIRTEEN: 3-2/14-5

LIONS (+7) 22, Packers 14 WIN (Thanksgiving)
    COLTS (-3') 34, Patriots 38 Lose
    BEARS (-4) 28, Cardinals 3 WIN
    TEXANS (-3) 17, Falcons 13 WIN
    GIANTS (-3) 7, Bills 24 Lose

WEEK FOURTEEN: 1-0/15-5

VIKINGS (-1) 34, Seahawks 7 WIN

WEEK FIFTEEN: 7-0/22-5

COLTS (-7') 38, Falcons 7 WIN*
    PATRIOTS (-7) 27, Jaguars 13 WIN*
    BEARS (+3) 13, Vikings 10 WIN
    CARDINALS (+6') 17, Panthers 20 WIN
    CHIEFS (-14') 45, Lions 17 WIN
    SAINTS (-7) 45, Giants 7 WIN
    RAIDERS (+6') 20, Ravens 12 WIN*

WEEK SIXTEEN: 2-0/24-5

STEELERS (-6') 40, Chargers 24 WIN*
    TEXANS (+6) 24, Titans 27 WIN*

WEEK SEVENTEEN: 4-0/28-5

PACKERS (-9) 31, Broncos 3 WIN*
    FALCONS (-3) 21, Jaguars 14 WIN
    TITANS (-6') 33, Bucs 13 WIN
    LIONS (+11') 30, Rams 20 WIN*

There you have it. The games with an *asterik are a special breed of criteria. Going 12-0 with huge margins of "cover", I will be on them STRONG this Season! The dogs were 5-0 ATS and 4-1 straight up, while the faves were 7-0 ATS with an average win margin of more than 25 points per game. That's strong.

Other than those special twelve, the remaining 21 games went 16-5 ATS with five of them being huge blowouts. The dogs were 6-1-1 ATS and 4-4 straight up, while the faves were 10-4 ATS.

I've got some more research I would like to do regarding the NFL Blowout Formula as I am just scratching the surface. But the above findings are etched in stone for this season and will be included in my Spread Report Online--an online football tipsheet now in its 4th year.

The July Early Bird Special ends in 3 days. It is a STEAL. The 22 Issues will include 17 regular season issues, 4 playoff issues, and my always popular NFL Preview Edition--a favorite among subscribers and even more so since it's banner season last year:

7-0 on NFL Team Wins Futures
    8-1 payoff on the Panthers to Win the NFC South
    11-1 payoff on the Patriots to Win the AFC
    35-1 payoff on the Panthers to Win the NFC
    35-1 payoff on the Patriots to Win the Superbowl

The Spread Report Online Tipsheet goes for 7 bucks a copy--the price of a tipsheet--or $154.00 for the Season. Right now you can get signed up for the Report for $89.00 for the entire Season including Bowl games and NFL Playoffs if you order by July 31st.

The Report includes...

*My Top Plays in College and Pro Football

*Commentary on all NFL matchups

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL TURNOVER FORMULA Picks

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL YARDAGE FORMULA Picks (109-63 ATS last 3 years for 63%)

*My EXCLUSIVE NFL BLOWOUT FORMULA Picks...INCLUDING...

...that *SPECIAL* breed of Criteria that churned out BLOWOUTS and STRAIGHT UP Underdog Winners to the tune of 12-0 ATS last year, with the faves winning by an average margin of OVER 25 Points per game!

All this will be included in this year's version of the Spread Report Online. In addition to the $65.00 discount, if you order by July 31st you will also receive...

A Full MONTH of Free MILLION $$$ Net Program Plays. The Picks are 44-24 with a return on risk of over 13%. The Net program games have yet to lose 3 in a row and have had winning streaks of 5, 7, 6, and 6 in a row.

In fact, if you're like most players and pass on the parlay plays and ARENA football plays, my Net Program Picks are an astounding 42-17. Check out the game-by-game results for yourself at the site.

PLUS...July Early Bird subscribers will also receive this GUARANTEE:

My College and Pro Football Top Plays will have a Winning Season or you will receive 6 months--that's SIX MONTHS--of FREE MILLION $$$ Net Program Plays...on me. That's how confident I am in this Season's Picks.

Check it out at: http://spreadreport.tripod.com

Or, if you prefer, get signed up by sending the July Early Bird STEAL of 89.00 to:

www.paypal.com (send to: [email protected])
    www.neteller.com (send to: [email protected])
    check or m.o. to: David Toop Box 8411 Gulfport MS 39506

As always, thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    [email protected]
    228-424-6990

Wednesday, July 28: WHITE SOX -150

NFC WEST

Okay so the Cards are looking up. The OVER 4.5 team wins sure looks inviting. But I'm looking for Superbowl Teams, Division Winners, and Conference front-runners and do not expect the Cards to be any of the above this year.

Dennis Green will bring improvement because he's a winner. Although one has to wonder if he could not get the '98 Vikings to the Big Dance, it is highly unlikely he will get the Cards there. Ever. Much less this season.

The Cardinals are like the Lions and Saints. They have a long history of losing and falling short. I dont' expect that to change as they are stacked in the same division with the Rams and Seahawks. Forty-niners? Hey, Cards just might beat'em out for third place.

You heard it here first (or not). The Niners are toast. They will battle the Cards for last place and I believe the Niners just might win that one--last place that is.

Meanwhile you're left with a 2-team run at the NFC West Title. Namely the Rams and Seahawks. The Rams are still stacked with talent. The only problem is they got rid of the QB that got'em there. Dont get me wrong, Bulger is the man. But Bulger could not get it done when it counted.

The night before their final game at Detriot, Coach Martz told his team that "THEIR playoffs begin tomorrow". That's all the pressure it took to rattle Bulger as he had the worst start of his career in losing 30-20 as 11-point faves against one of the worst teams in the league. Bottom line: He didn't get it done when it counted the most. Not at Detriot and not at home against the Panthers.

Someone will say, "But Warner's numbers are horid in his last eight starts". Granted. But he was playing injured. I will admit that teams figured a way to 'rattle' Warner. But I will also say he has one of the quickest releases in the League and that when he is not playing injured he wins.

Consider the game when he fumbled six times. Ok you can watch film and say, "Hey, THAT decision or THIS decision had NOTHING to do with his hand injury".

Oh. That game. The game when Mike Martz found out Warner was playing with a mild concussion AFTER the game and AFTER six fumbles. He looked totally disoriented out there. Listen up folks, I dont' know how Warner will pan out in New York with limited pass protection, but I believe the Rams made a mistake by letting him go before they reviewed how he would perform with a healthy hand/wrist and when he plays conscious.

Bank it: The Rams messed up, and Martz is the most overrated, aloof, boneheaded coach in the game. I'm not trying to be mean ok. He's a great guy. But so many of his gametime head coaching decisions are very questionable, and if he didn't have so much talent in his hands, the team would've already collapsed.

It will be very interesting to see how Bulger performs now that Warner is gone. Some (if not most or all) of the beliefs are that he will excell now that Warner is not over his shoulder--now that the Rams are "his" team. Careful here folks. Remember what we learned from Bulger last year: he's not a pressure QB. And if anything brings pressure, it's the load he's about to take on. That is, being the unchallenged leader. I would be very careful backing the Rams until we see what's going to happen. Their talent is deep enough to sustain, but a collapse to .500 would not surprise me in the least.

The Winner of the NFC West will be the Seahawks. They have the coach, Hasselbeck is 'getting it', they have the running game in Alexander, and their young defense is improving. The Seahawks won't be challenged for their division...not even by the Rams.

dave
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com
    Last edited by Warrior; 07-28-2004, 04:41 PM.

Comment

JULY EARLY BIRD--3 MORE DAYS

The Spread Report Online

What is it?

Now in its 4th year, it is an Online Football Tipsheet at a tipsheet price.

What does it include?

A Full 22 Issues of...

-My Top Rated College and Pro Picks

-My EXCLUSIVE NFL Turnover Formula Games

-My EXCLUSIVE NFL Yardage Formula Games

-Commentary on ALL NFL Matchups

-Picks from my latest NFL Blowout Formula

That's 17 Regular Season Issues, 4 Playoff/Bowl Issues, and my one and only...

...NFL PREVIEW ISSUE full of predictions and Futures Plays that went 7-0 last season on Team Wins OVER/UNDER Plays and included...

...an 8-1 payoff on the Panthers to WIN the NFC South

...a 35-1 payoff on the Panthers to WIN the NFC Title

...an 11-1 payoff on the Patriots to WIN the AFC Title

...a 35-1 Payoff on the Patriots to WIN the SUPERBOWL

How much is it?

Seven bucks per copy ($154 Full Season/$77 Half Season)

Any Early Bird Specials?

You bet. The July Early Bird Runs for 7 more days and is $89.00 for the ENTIRE Season of 22 Issues of the Spread Report Online...

...PLUS...July Early Bird Subscribers receive a Full MONTH of my MILLION $$$ Net Program Plays FREE...

...AND...order before July 31st and Receive this GUARANTEE:

My Top Rated College and Pro Picks will have a WINNING Season or you will received SIX MONTHS FREE of my MILLION $$$ Net Program Games.

That's how confident I am in my College and Pro Top Plays and my New NFL BLOWOUT Formula.

How do I order?

Check it out: http://spreadreport.tripod.com

Thank you for expressing an interest in the Spread Report Online. I'm glad you're asking intelligent questions and certainly do not mind answering them.

Q: Can you explain the "Net Program" in greater detail please? (I want to understand what you mean by "paying for winners AFTER juice")

A: The Net Program means that you only pay for NET WINNERS AFTER JUICE. That simply means you only pay based on your PROFIT.

If someone gives you 52 Winners and 50 Losers, it is not fair for them to claim they have 'netted' you two games. They have not; you have not shown a profit. In fact, you would actually be -3.0 AFTER JUICE given the standard -110 line.

So if I give you 7 wins and 4 losses, I do not count that as though I have netted you 3 games, but rather +2.6 games AFTER JUICE. That is what you pay for--only the profit of 2.6 games. That's the only fair way of doing it in this business and the only way that GUARANTEES that you will never pay for losers.

Since the cost is ten bucks per Net Winner After Juice, in the above example you would owe $26.00. Whatever you play on the game is your business. If you played fifty bucks per game then you would've PROFITED $130.00, but you would only be paying $26.00.

Even if you played a dime a game, the fee is still only 26.00 even though you would've NETTED $2,600.00. I've been in this business nearly 25 years, and to this day I have not found any service, anywhere, that operates their business that way.

Keep in mind that the principle applies to baseball too, as well as all sports. If I give you 3 Wins and 2 Losses, but the two losses were -150 FAVES, then you would be EVEN in my book.

Net Program members join by purchasing a 'block' of Net Winners. They usually send fifty for a 'block' of five net winners, or 100.00 for a 'block' of ten net winners. Then they're good to go until I honor that amount of net winners.

Q: What month will I be receiving the one-month of net winners? How are you in baseball? How many plays?

A: You would begin receiving the plays right away and they will continue for 30 days. To give you an idea of how many plays I give out, since April 13th (when the net program began), I have released 68 plays (44-24). Sometimes I will go several days without a play, and sometimes I might have several in one day. I wait for the right board and the right plays. After yesterdays' winner on the Marlins, my Net Program baseball plays are now 30-16/+10.05 Net Games.

In fact, unless you play ARENA and Parlays, which most people do not, my record with the Net Program is 42-17. Here is a complete breakdown:

MLB: 30-16/+10.05
      WNBA: 4-0/+4.00
      NBA: 7-0/+7.00
      NHL: 1-1/-0.75
      AFL: 1-3/-3.10
      PAR: 1-4/-4.00
      TOTAL: 44-24-0/+13.20 NET GAMES

AVG LAY: -1.49
      [-2.00>: 12-2/+7.30]
      [-1.05 to -1.95: 28-14/+9.20]
      [+1.00>: 4-8/-3.30]

HIGH: +14.45 Net Games @ 40-19
      SINCE: 4-5/-1.25
      STREAK: 1-0/+1.00
      RUN: 10-5/+6.95

TOTAL RISK: 101.45
      RETURN ON RISK: +13.01%

So far after 68 plays, I have yet to lose 3 in a row. I'm sure that day will come, but my winning streaks have included 5, 7, 6, and 6. For a complete game-by-game listing of the plays, dates, and results, check out the site at: http://spreadreport.tripod.com.

Q: What all is included if I sign up for the early bird special the next couple days? My understanding is that I will be getting the spread report for the entire season. That would include Million $/Net Program plays, formula plays (turnovers, net yardage, etc.), as well as analysis and so forth. Also, futures plays at beginning of the year. It may be helpful to answer this question by telling me what's NOT included.

A: It does not include all of the MILLION $$$ NET PROGRAM games during the entire season. It DOES include any and all FOOTBALL Net Program Games. In other words, just because you're not a Net Program Member does not mean I would "withhold" a Net Program FOOTBALL play from you.

I have two things and two things only:

1.) I have the Spread Report Online which is a Football Tipsheet that I send out ONLINE. That is what you're signing up for. This includes the picks, analysis, formulas, etc.; it's all football stuff.

2.) I have a Net Winner Program which I"ve already covered. The Net Program can be any sport, play, proposition, total, etc. It's fee is based on Net Winners.

As an early bird incentive for ordering the FOOTBALL Sheet, you will receive 30 days of the Net Program Membership, after which you will not receive any more plays unless you join. Unless, as mentioned, one of the Football plays happens to be a Net Program Play. In that case you would receive it because I do not believe in 'withholding' or 'charging extra' for some so-called 'special' play.

To me, you're either signed up for my football stuff or not. And it drives me batty when services have a dozen different 'levels' of football services. As a Spread Report subscriber, you get all my football stuff including the Net Program games even if you're not a member.

And finally, July Early Bird Subscribers receive this GUARANTEE as incentive to sign up early: My College and Pro Top Plays (they will be labeled that way in the football sheet) will have a winning season or you will receive Six Months (feb '05 thru jul '05) of Free Net Program games.

Q: Is there a difference between Top plays versus Net Program plays versus Million $$$ plays?

A: My Net Winner Program picks are affectionately referred to as my MILLION $$$ Games. Sometimes I will refer to them as one or the other or even both. Same thing; same plays. Just a nickname for my Program games.

Top Plays simply means my Best Bets in my Football Sheet. Since I will have commentary and 'opinions' on all NFL games, along with different formulas and what they (in and of themselves) are projecting, it is necessary to specify directly what my picks are. Those will be my best 1-5 plays in College and Pro.

Q: I have never paid for plays before, and am slightly weary. But I am interested in your Spread Report for the info as much as the picks.

A: I only have two programs. Buying a football sheet is not generally accepted to be considered paying for picks. That's what my Spread Report is--a football sheet. However, my Net Program is definately paying for picks--joining a service. But I haven't found anyone that offers what I offer. It is really the only fair way of doing business in an industry that is full of scammers.

I hope I sufficiently addressed these questions, and please feel free to contact me via email or phone. As always, thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
      David K. Toop
      http://spreadreport.tripod.com
      [email protected]
      228-424-6990

Comment

NFL PRE-SEASON FREE

If you're interested in receiving my Spread Report Online during the Pre-Season, just email me for the asking...

dave
        [email protected]
        228-424-6990

Comment

Working...
        X