Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesdays Complete MLB Premium Program FREE, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesdays Complete MLB Premium Program FREE, enjoy.

My Monday comp play on Philadelphia is still underway at the time of this update, we have the early lead and I'm sure we'll build on it. Lets get right to what is on tap for Tuesday, it is a very special day for a few reasons, more on this below.

Tuesday I am going to give you all my entire premium program. My service enjoys a tremendous following and great support, I love to be able to give back to those that believe in what I do, so here it is, I am happy to give you my entire Tuesday card 100% FREE, enjoy.

MLB Top Side Smash
    Kansas City @ Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay is 26-21 on their own field and going up against one of the worst teams in the majors. Kansas City is just 35-62 on the season, they are just brutal on the road where they have 13 wins in 48 games.
    TAKE -145 TAMPA BAY

MLB Road Team Of The Night
    NY Mets @ Montreal

This could very easily be the Kansas City Expos, the two clubs almost mirror one another as Montreal has a record of just 37-61 this season and they are also in a bad situation here, the Expos with just 21 wins and 27 losses on home-field. The Mets will start veteran hurler Tom Glavine here and he's got a 2.60era on the season. These facts are enough to favor the Mets in this Tuesday niter.
    TAKE -115 NY METS

MLB Mismatch Of The Night
    San Francisco @ San Diego

Almost identical records here, the Giants 55-45 and the Padres 54-44, very close records but a total mismatch on this night. The Giants will send up Schmidt to start this one, with a record of 12-3 over the season and a 2.79era to go along with it, I love what the Giants have working in their favor here. David Wells is going to start this one for the Padres, he's been rocked the last while giving up 10 runs over his last 17 innings, those are not Wells-like numbers and we'll take advantage of his innacurate arm and his teams inability to connect with the ball lately.
    TAKE -120 SAN FRANCISCO

Professional Bettors ONLY

The NFL Preseason is almost upon gentlemen, the lines on both the sides and totals of Week 1 have already been released and I myself have found some real value in what is already being offered!

I would like to extend a very special offer to each and every one of you reading this right now, I want as many of you as possible to enjoy the same profitable NFL Preseason as me and my clients will be, this is why I am making you an offer unlike any other that has come before!

For a limited time only I am offering my COMPLETE NFL PRESEASON PREMIUM PROGRAM for just $149.00!

- You will receive each and every single one of my NFL Preseason selections!

- You will receive 100% ACCESS to each and every one of my personal game reports that come included with my selections!

- You will enjoy each and every WINNER that me and my clients will be as well!

- You will receive my just released Top Side on the Hall Of Fame Game with Broncos vs. Redskins complete with 6 very detailed pages of my personal game report explaining WHY WE WIN opening Preseason Day!

- 24/7 Customer Service!

- Direct email contact with Russel Joseph!

Paypal Customers can email [email protected] for further information, just $149.00 for my complete NFL Preseason premium program!

Offer Expires Saturday midnight July 31/2004

Professional Bettors ONLY

Russel Joseph Sports is proud and excited to bring you the offer of the century!

Russel Joseph has had great success over the 16 years he's been handicapping and we've been able to share that with the entire world over the past 7 years, we want to make sure that YOU aren't missing out on the action!

Get 365 days of the worlds hardest working handicappers work at over 75% off the regular price when you purchase using Paypal!

Every winner for 365 days!

- Major League Baseball!
    - NFL!
    - NBA!
    - College Football!
    - College Hoops!
    - CFL!
    - NHL!
    - Arena Football!
    - WNBA!
    - 24/7 Customer Service!

- Direct email contact with Russel Joseph!

Paypal Customers can email [email protected] for further information, just $750.00 for 365 days of Russel Joseph Sports premium program!

Offer Expires Saturday midnight July 31/2004

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X