Monday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Yesterday was a pretty good day with the Pittsburgh Pirates taking the victory at home, hope you had that one with me.

Good day everyone, here is my Monday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Monday Comp MLB Side Play

Philadelphia @ Florida

Florida has been awful lately, the team just 3-7 over the last ten games The Marlins are currently mired in a three game losing streak, what really hurts is that they lost all three to Montreal. Connecting the bat to the ball has been a BIG problem for this team, in fact Florida has scored just 2 runs or less in 6 of their last 10 games. There is no reason to believe that Marlins starter A.J. Burnett is going to turn things around for the club, he's just 1-5 on the season with a 4.53era to match. Burnett has given up 29 runs over 57 innings this season, he's handed out 15 free passes to first while striking out 45 along the way. I do not expect the Marlins fortunes to suddenly turn on this night, especially considering the team is still flying back to Florida at the time of this writing.

Philadelphia is playing well right now, the team is 52-46 on the season and they are winning on the road as well, already 23-22 on the road to this point. The Phillies are 4-2 over their last 6 games, one of those wins was a 2-1 decision in which Kevin Millwood was the starter, same situation tonight. The Phillies are undefeated over the last two games, both victories over the Cubbies. Millwood is now 8-5 with a 4.71era, he's been very accurate with his pitches, that shows greatly in the fact that he's already collected 103 strikeouts. The Phillies love this guy, they are undefeated over his last six appearances. Millwood has been on fire as of late allowing just 2 runs over the last 14 innings of work, both of his last appearances witnessed just one run allowed in each game. Millwood should dominate here against a Marlins lineup that just can't connect with the ball.
    TAKE PHILADELPHIA

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X