Sunday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Anaheim was great last night as the Angels doubled up on the Mariners, that was a great play, hope you were on that one with me.

Good day everyone, here is my Sunday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Sunday Comp MLB Side Play

Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh

We are not even going to touch on what is going on with the Cincinnati Reds right now cause it doesn't even come into play here. What DOES come into play is how red hot the Pirates are right now, how red hot their team is playing this season and just how sizzling hot their starter is in this one.

See, Pittsburgh picked up their wounded selves from last season and came into this season on a mission. Not a mission where they win the World Series and ride off into the sunset, not at all, their mission this season was simple, "improve on last season and make progress". At this point of the year, one can say they ARE reaching their objectives. The Pittsburgh Pirates are now 46-49 on the season, they are even winning at home where they are now 24-23 thus far. Sean Burnett will get the start here, he is now 4-2 on the season with a very impressive 2.18era to this point. Burnett has given up just 11 runs over 45 innings of work. The team is undefeated in his last 4 straight starts, that time frame includes Burnetts 6 inning shutout and 3-0 win hosting St. Louis, he also held Milwaukee to just 2 runs over 6 innings and went on to win 6-2, then there was the history marking 11-0 shutout over Montreal where Burnett gave up 10 hits but shut them down for 9 straight innings, his last start had Burnett holding the Expos to just 1 run over 7 innings. In total, the Pirates have outscored the opposition by a combined total of 22-3 over that four game period.
    TAKE PITTSBURGH

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X