Saturday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

I was upset with my MLB comp last night, back in the saddle for Saturday, lets go get em!

Good day everyone, here is my Saturday Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Saturday Comp MLB Side Play

Anaheim @ Seattle

Seattle is having the worst season in recent history, now just 37-58 this year the team is in a real terrible time right now. Without a whole lot of arms to choose from, the Mariners will be sending up Ron Villone in this one. Villone is just 3-2 on the season with a 3.13 era, those numbers might not be so bad if Villone hadn't already walked 35 batters and struck out just 39 to this point. The Mariners don't support Villone very well and it shows with the team now 1-4 over his last five appearances. It's almost a curse when Villone steps on the field, over his last five appearances the Mariners have given up a whopping 47 runs.

Anaheim is having a decent season thus far, the team now 51-45 overall they are also winners on the road where they are 26-23 to this point. Aaron Sele will get the start here, he is now 5-0 on the season with a 4.50era as well. Sele has given up just 40 runs over 76 innings, he's walked only 28 batters all season long. It's no surprise to see that the Angels have won 3 of the last 4 starts from Sele on the road, that includes 11-2 over the Yankees, 5-1 over the resurging WhiteSox and also a 7-5 decision in Los Angeles.
    TAKE ANAHEIM

Find more interesting views and news at my website which can be found at www.procappers.com
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X