Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Free Friday.

Hi Players,

Buzz Sports 2004 Play Of The Day: 49-30 (62.02%) (DOCUMENTED)

July To Date (53 - 41 56.38% +10.98 Units) (DOCUMENTED)

Free Friday's In July. All Play's Free On Friday's This Month. Our First Two Free Friday's Went 5-2 Overall

Login Name: free pick
    Password: friday

Friday July 23nd

Friday is Free again today. Our first two Friday's have been very successful going 5-2 and 2-0 with Play Of The Day selections. Friday's Card will be posted by 12:00 AM CST for all visitors to view. No obligation and no personal information needed. Just Log in and view picks.

Friday Play: Atlanta Braves +123

Good Luck
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

First Play On Free Friday was the

Yankees/Red Sox Over 9 4 Star Winner

Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Free Day Sweeps going 3-0

Yanks/Red Sox Over 9 4 STar Winner
      Dodgers 4 Star Winner
      Rockies 6 Star POD Winner

Thanks for visiting today.

Buzz
      http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Comment

Great job Buzz. AGAIN!

I'm telling you guys....if you are looking for a service, this guy is legit, and consistent! I've been with him for a year now, and I've had my best year ever.

Comment

Thanks Gookis

Buzz

Comment

Working...
          X