Spark..savage.. Anyone?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark..savage.. Anyone?????

dOES ANYONE GET tALLAHASSEE SPORTS in baseball on a daily basis, especially for football...I see by their website they cost $1000 a month, if no one gets them everyday ...I would be more than happy to go in with other cappers and purchase their service, if thats alright with the board here at Bettors chat...thanks

what is the address?
    Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

FATS 12

sorry fats, I dont understand the question (what address) please explain...thanks

Comment

Internet address....If it is the same one I am thinking, they use to post them on another sight.......
        Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

fats 12

I tried to post a site before and it wouldnt let me post it, so i guess the name .com...if they are posted on another site, would or could you let me know, and I would post it daily..thanks

Comment

nt

Comment

not posting at the site at this time, but did last season......We will see. However, a dime a month is a lot to pay.........Save the bank roll and find another source, they are good, but not that good!!! Good luck!!!
              Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

being posted on another site. Spark posted them tonight, I hope you got them....I will keep an eye out as well.....

Fatman
                Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Working...
                X