Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Detailed Comp MLB Side & Total Parlay, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Detailed Comp MLB Side & Total Parlay, enjoy.

Good Day everyone, here is Saturdays Comp MLB play, today is very special as we are investing a small amount to win back a BIG AMOUNT on the side & total of the Brewers vs. Cubs matchup, enjoy.

Saturday Comp MLB PARLAY

Milwaukee @ Cubs

Starts 4:05 pm/et

While there will be two very strong starting pitchers in this one, I believe that the total here is low enough that we can we invest on the OVER with tremendous confidence. See, the Cubs will be sending up Greg Maddux to start this one, he's just 7-7 on the season with an ever rising 4.51era to this point. Maddux has really been hammered the last while, he's given up a whopping 4 runs or more in 3 of his last 4 starts. Maddux has allowed 15 runs off of 24 hits his last 15 innings, that includes him giving up a staggering 9 runs over just 4 innings in a loss to the WhiteSox. Three of the last four starts with Maddux have ended up OVER six runs.

Ben Sheets will start here for the Brewers, he's allowed no runs the last 15 straight innings. Sheets is now 9-5 on the year with a 2.26era thus far, he's given up just 36 runs over 123 innings now. Sheets has been sizzling hot as of late, back-back shutouts over the Cubs and Reds and just 7 runs allowed his last 35 innings of work. I believe that the Cubs will get rocked early and Sheets will hold down the fort for the Brewers yet again.
    TAKE MILWAUKEE & OVER THE TOTAL.

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X