No announcement yet.

Sportbook Guru Free 7 Day Trial Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I signed up for the week free period and this guy has been nothing but upfront he get his picks in early so you can check them out for yourself and he doesn't seem to play real high lines I don't think I'll subscribe I have never subscribed to a service before but he is puttung it out there for all to see unlike some others so he seems to be trying hard to earn your buisness seems alright to me.
    Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Wow...thanks again everyone.

it's all about making money with betting and having fun. If you want to buy my picks thats cool but if you don't want to buy them...that's cool as well. I don't badger people as they know where to find me. If someone doesn't want to purchase, I am always available for opinions or advice when needed. I will do whatever it takes to help people out regardless

Good luck tonight everyone and let's keep it going with winners for everybody!!!!

Sportbook Guru
      www.Sportbookguru.com
      [email protected]

Comment

I agree with all of the most of the above, been on fire.
        and,
        kipper12 what a great 1st post!!!!!!
        Know-when-to fold-um

Comment

first off its a free trial, if you like his picks take em, if you dont like em dont use em.i cant speak to befor but since the start of the free trial he has been hitting a solid percentage.if he stays consistant over the season,you cant lose.
          secondly and most importantly any TRUE gambler will tell you a WIN is a WIN, so if he wins on favorites as YOU put it, what more do you want, a WIN is a WIN. so as long as he hits the percentage i am with him.

Comment

FREE 7 DAY 2ND HALF SPECIAL IS NOW 19-7!

The second portion of the MLB season started off very good for all members and the many people who took advantage of my 2nd Half FREE 7 Days Deal.

Monday produced a dead even day as my selections go 2-2 overall. Tuesday is locked and loaded as the winning shall return!

This 7 day special has started my 2nd half with a 19-7 run!!!!!!!!!!

Day #1: 4-1 +5.40 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #2: 3-2 +3.06 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #3: 4-1 +5.66 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #4: 3-1 +4.00 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #5: 2-2 -020 units---FREE 7 Day Special

2 units Atlanta -134 Win!
            2 units Houston +105 L
            2 units San Diego/Colorado Over 14 -115
            2 units San Fran/Arizona Over 10.5 -110 L
            -----------------------------------------------------

I completley knocked the socks of the books as the first half of major league baseball swiped up some serious cash for all Sportbook Guru members.

Things will be no different come the 2nd half as I look to increase my already large unit totals all the way thru the World Series final

Here is a look at what I have accomplished during the first half:

#2 Ranked Monitored Handicapper at www.Pstmonitor.com

#3 Ranked Monitored Handicapper at www.FreeSportsMonitor.com

Last 19 Day Totals: 64-28 for +71.66 units

MLB RECORD: 229-175-2 at +50.68 units

***EMAIL RIGHT AWAY & GET THE FIRST 7 DAYS OF THE 2ND HALF FREE***

SPORTBOOK GURU
            www.sportbookguru.com
            [email protected]

Comment

FREE 7 DAY 2ND HALF SPECIAL IS NOW 23-7!

The second portion of the MLB season started off very good for all members and the many people who took advantage of my 2nd Half FREE 7 Days Deal.

Tuesday flat out SIZZLED as my picks go 4-0 for +9.00 units. Let's keep this streak of winners going for Wednesday as I close out the free trail week

This 7 day special has started my 2nd half with a 23-7 run!!!!!!!!!!

Day #1: 4-1 +5.40 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #2: 3-2 +3.06 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #3: 4-1 +5.66 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #4: 3-1 +4.00 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #5: 2-2 -020 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #6: 4-0 +9.00 units ---FREE 7 Day Special
              3 units Baltimore -125 Win!
              2 units Montreal/Pitt Under 8 -125 Win!
              2 units New York Yankees -142 Win!
              2 units New York/Tampa Bay Under 9.5 +100 Win!

-----------------------------------------------------

I completley knocked the socks of the books as the first half of major league baseball swiped up some serious cash for all Sportbook Guru members.

Things will be no different come the 2nd half as I look to increase my already large unit totals all the way thru the World Series final

Here is a look at what I have accomplished during the first half:

#2 Ranked Monitored Handicapper at www.Pstmonitor.com

#3 Ranked Monitored Handicapper at www.FreeSportsMonitor.com

Last 19 Day Totals: 68-28 for +80.66 units

MLB RECORD: 233-175-2 at +59.68 units

SIGN UP AND STARTING WINNING TODAY---2nd half of MLB for only $100!

***EMAIL RIGHT AWAY & GET THE FIRST 7 DAYS OF THE 2ND HALF FREE***

SPORTBOOK GURU
              www.sportbookguru.com
              [email protected]

Comment

Way to go joe. People can say what they want about you joe in my book you have proved to people what you can do. Good job yesterday.

Comment

interesting

I find it very interesting that 6 members first posts are about how good you are (5 in this post, one who started his own thread). Throws up a flag in my mind!
                  Last edited by Tony Vegas; 07-21-2004, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Re: interesting

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                    I find it very interesting that 6 members first posts are about how good you are (5 in this post, one who started his own thread). Throws up a flag in my mind!
                    Kind of funny they are just pouring out of the wood work isn't it!

Comment

Re: Re: interesting

Originally posted by BigMike
                      Kind of funny they are just pouring out of the wood work isn't it!
                      That was my point exactly! Not saying it is true but when have you ever seen the first post by six members praising a service. Makes you think.

Comment

Guys i've checked the IP #'s and none of them are the same person.

Comment

I actually asked my guys to reply to this thread to solidfy my legitamcy and also to refute melonge's claims from the first reply.

In the long run, it actually brought people to this forum because I got emails saying they never heard of this place. They actually thanked me for showing them since they like Bettors Chat so much.

Good luck everyone

Sportbook Guru
                          [email protected]
                          www.Sportbookguru.com

Comment

Good. Just always makes me wonder when you see so many people singing the praises of someone after they got attacked. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks Tony, I understand your concern and do appreciate the kind words. Good luck to you as well.

SG

Comment

Sportguru is awesome!!

I don't usually go for a service becuase I know there are so many scammers out there. However,I think Sportguru maybe one of the few legit ones. He has been fair and consistent and I appreciate his hard work.

Comment

Working...
                                X