Sportbook Guru Free 7 Day Trial Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportbook Guru Free 7 Day Trial Update

2ND HALF STARTS OFF WITH MORE OF THE SAME...WINNING!

The second portion of the MLB season started off very good for all members and the many people who took advantage of my 2nd Half FREE 7 Days Deal.

It was a long and grueling day on the diamond but overall a solid 4-1 evening for +5.40 units. It was another positive day as I have been absolutley tearing up the gambling arena.

Day #1: 4-1 +5.40 units---FREE 7 Day Special

2 units New York Mets -127 Win!
    2 units San Fransisco -104 Win!
    2 units Minnesota -130 L
    2 units Seattle -129 Win!
    2 units Minnesota/Kansas City Under 9 -120 Win!

-----------------------------------------------------

I completley knocked the socks of the books as the first half of major league baseball swiped up some serious cash for all Sportbook Guru members.

Things will be no different come the 2nd half as I look to increase my already large unit totals all the way thru the World Series final

Here is a look at what I have accomplished during the first half:

#2 Ranked Monitored Handicapper at www.Pstmonitor.com

#3 Ranked Monitored Handicapper at www.FreeSportsMonitor.com

Last 16 Day Totals: 51-22 for +59.14 units

MLB RECORD: 217-169-2 at +38.16 units

***EMAIL RIGHT AWAY & GET THE FIRST 7 DAYS OF THE 2ND HALF FREE***

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.Sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

The second portion of the MLB season started off very good for all members and the many people who took advantage of my 2nd Half FREE 7 Days Deal.

After Day #2, I am looking forward to another successful weekend. Last night, members picks went 3-2 for +3.06 units, giving me a 7-3 record over the last two days for +8.46 units.

Day #2: 3-2 +3.06 units---FREE 7 Day Special

3 units Tampa Bay -120 Win!
    2 units Pittsburgh +103 Win!
    2 units Oakland -113 Win!
    2 units Cincy +117 L
    2 units Anaheim +130 L

I completley knocked the socks of the books as the first half of major league baseball swiped up some serious cash for all Sportbook Guru members.

Things will be no different come the 2nd half as I look to increase my already large unit totals all the way thru the World Series final

Last 16 Day Totals: 54-24 for +62.20 units

MLB RECORD: 220-171-2 at +41.22 units

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Another successful night of picks for everyone! Last night, members picks went 4-1 for +5.66 units, giving me a 14-4 record over the last 3 days for +14.12 units.

Day #3: 4-1 +5.66 units---FREE 7 Day Special

2 units Philadelphia +115 Win!
      2 units Texas -124 Win!
      2 units New York Yankees -155 Win!
      2 units St. Louis -132 L
      2 units LA -146 Win!

Last 17 Day Totals: 59-25 for +67.86 units

MLB RECORD: 224-172-2 at +46.88 units

SPORTBOOK GURU
      www.sportbookguru.com
      [email protected]

Comment

FREE 7 DAY 2ND HALF SPECIAL IS NOW 17-5!

Another successful day of picks for everyone! Has this been a truly remarkable run or what? On Sunday, members picks went 3-1 for +4.00 units, giving me a 17-5 record over the last 4 days for +18.12 units.

This 7 day special has started my 2nd half with a 17-5 run!!!!!!!!!!

Day #3: 4-1 +5.66 units---FREE 7 Day Special

Day #4: 3-1 +4.00 units---FREE 7 Day Special

3 units Cleveland/Seattle Over 8.5 -115 Win!
        3 units Arizona +130 L
        2 units Texas -146 Win!
        2 units St. Louis -139 Win!

Last 18 Day Totals: 62-26 for +71.86 units

MLB RECORD: 227-173-2 at +50.88 units

SPORTBOOK GURU
        www.sportbookguru.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Games

So you were down for the first 3 months of the season and have a hit a streak where the favorites have been coming in for you and probably raising your units. If you were winning consistently, what would you need $100 for the 2nd half for...that is chump change...it's cause you're no good and have hit a stretch that anyone throwing out picks could, especially when you take so many plays on the season. What are you up based on 1 unit per play? Probably nothing.

Comment

Melonge,

Your post is way out of line and very inaccurate. All the plays I post are legit and I am monitored by 2 documented sites. I was up positive units in the beginning of the season, dipped into negative during interleague play(3 weeks), and then bounced back in a very hot fashion 2 weeks prior to the All-Star break and I haven't looked back. Where you get that I was negative for the first 3 months is completley false. Look at my monitored records for proof as you will see that my plays were not high favs and bogus selections. Scan each day one by one.

My documented places allow me to only make 1-2 units per selection; however, my overall record is caluclated under in my posts. My plays are rated between 2-5 units but the majority are 2 unit picks because I do not like to force 4-5 unit plays on people. I utilize those rated games for solid games that are not as routine as a 2 unit pick.

I do not have time for childish games as people do not have to play my selections. I do not harass anyone nor badger people into signing up for my plays. I congratulate people on their successful ways and hope everyone can find their way to making some big $$$.

As far as legitimacy, I believe the 50 or so people who jumped on the Free 7 day second half special can attest that I am for real.

Good Luck

Sportbook Guru
            www.Sportbookguru.com
            [email protected]

Comment

Melonge:

I am not one to tout any service but this guy has been on fire during this seven day free offer. I signed up and he has mostly 2 units on each game. I believe he has had only 3 - 3 unit games during this period. His plays are not heavy chalk plays. He is giving out these games for free so we should let the plays speak for themselves.

Comment

BB, I agree. The plays are free and if you want to play them, fine. If not, that's fine too. The picks re not high chalk, like some scammers, I mean services. I'm not touting anyone just saying the picks are sent timely and are legit.

Comment

SportsGuru

PLays have been on fire

keep up the good work

Thanks 4 everything

Comment

re Melonge

Don't even bother to answer Melonge....If you look through his posts (very few), you'll find nothing constructive, supportive, or any comment/input to aid/assist the people in this forum...

One of his first posts ever jumped on me (in error), came to my thread and did the unquestionable act of "dis respect", by telling me I was on the wrong side....went on (in his childish way) to explain why....

Don't waste your time feeding this guys EGO...Ignore him, maybe it'll go away....PS---he was wrong on his -oh so professional pick, the one he disagreed with me on....Little did he know, that one was one of the 12% I get right:D

I reiterate---Ignore him....we're better than that...kmann...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really appreciate the support so let's continue the winning for Monday

SPORTBOOK GURU

Comment

Well, I think there is always someone to knock a service, regardless of their record. From what I have seen, this particular service is better than most. I don't criticize him for a slow BB 1st half. They did better than I did.......

Comment

documented success

I am writing to attest to the professionalism that that sportbookguru adheres to. I had the misfortune of signing up with his system right before the interleague portion of play in which his picks did not do so well. I quickly lost a lot of money and was understandably not thrilled about it. His response? Sportbookguru communicated even more regularly than when he is doing well! Our daily emails turned into twice daily and his frustration showed. I continued to stay patient with his system, keeping in mind that he has a long term strategy, and sure enough, things have turned back around. Not only does he give solid well researched picks - sportbookguru also maintains great customer service with effective and timely communication. I have no complaints - only praise.

Comment

i dont use services, but he had a 7 day trial period so i said why not give hime a try. and i am glad i did, he is kicking a**

Comment

move on Melonge

Melonge, Take your childish F......ING comments to your own forum,NOT THIS ONE!!!!!! Sports Guru has been legit with his 7 day free trial so move on out Bro!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X