HomeRun Hitting Contest System Lock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HomeRun Hitting Contest System Lock?

Just curious if NSA, Vegas Insider, LOSER Lawrence, Charlie, Jack Price, Stu Feiner, Joh nny Demarco, etc. have any 91-2 system lock on tonight's homerun hitting contest?
    Last edited by savage1; 07-12-2004, 03:52 PM.

Savage,
    I hear that marc lawrence has a 100% never lost perfect situation MLB Allstar Homerun Derby GOY.....lol
    Wash. D.C. 8 sq. miles surrounded by REALITY

Comment

GR8Life-thanks for adding Lawrence. I have added him to my original post. How could I forget the"King" of the system locks?

Comment

Savage,
        I wouldnt be surprised if he had a GOY for the AllStar Game, based on a perfect never lost situation...lol

Comment

Gr8Life-Yeah-here is Lawrence's system and his writeup:
          "Our undefeated system is that the team which scores more runs in the All Star Game will win."
          "We of course know which team it is, and therefore for $49.95 sign up and take advantage of this undefeated system.":D

Comment

Come on, Charlie's 19-0 in the Home Run Derby, and has a 21-0 Home Run Derby/All Star game "Podium Parlay" released to all runners late last night, and instructed all cashiers to take unlimited action on this parlay, you loser!!

Comment

Bobt-Are you sure Charlie's "system" is not merely watching batting practice of perhaps sniffing jockstraps to determine the winners?

Comment

bobt ....lol

Comment

savage- you nailed it,loser would sell his grandmother

Comment

I wonder what "undefeated" system stated and which service will be claiming today that they had Tejada as the play-on second thougt it will probably be the service which calls itself "Today's Newspaper."

Comment

Working...
                    X