Ty Gaston's Free Play for Thursday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Free Play for Thursday!

Ty Gaston likes Detroit and Minnesota to go over 10 1/2 runs in Thursday's Major League Baseball Action

for another freebie for Thursday go to tygaston.com and click on free picks

Ty Gaston

Under is the play!!

Thanks Ty.

Comment

Stopped posting your plays on website...

Saw that since the contest, or at least sometime after that, you stopped posting your winners for each day or losers the next day as to what pick you had. As you have said before that you are monitored (by yourself) and post your plays on your website, you have not been doing this. Also, nice to see that you're being somewhat realistic with what you claim to win since you embarassed yourself in the contest, with your 77-34 record, after you started 45-12 i believe (could be wrong), making you a realistic 32-22 since the contest. That's the first realistic number i've ever seen on your site, though I"m sure that will change as soon as football comes around. One question though. How many units are you up for baseball based on 1 unit plays. Figure your losers probably average around -150, putting your right around even since you embarassed yourself during the contest, in terms of units won. Just wondering what you are for season. Good luck, you need it.
      tHIS WAS POSTED LAST WEEK AND PROBABLY NOT SEEN...LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER IF POSSIBLE?

Comment

Ty:

I just started fading you about 3 or 4 days ago, and I'm undefeated on going against your plays.

Keep it up buddy!!!!!!!!

Comment

Melonge

Melonge the records are posted daily on the website 84-37 in code zebra's and 103-75 in vips

who said i average -150 on code zebras?

here are the last zebras

toronto -120 (w)
          col sf over 9 (w)
          toronto -120 (w)
          toronto -120 (w)
          Tex Cle over 10 (L)
          Philly -120 (L)
          balt -130 (w)
          Atl -115 (w)
          Ny Yanks -150 (L)
          St Louis -145 (w)
          Milw +110 (w)
          White sox -110 (w)
          Det -125 (w)
          Col Milw under (w)
          col -115 (L)
          Tex +120 (w)

doesnt look like alot of big favorites does it?

heres the last few VIP's
          sd -110 (L)
          Det ny Over 11 (w)
          Det +200 (w)
          Col +270 (w)
          Det +200 (w)
          Pitt +150 (w)
          Philly pk (L)
          Milw -120 (w)
          SF LA over 8 (L)
          Chi -170 (L)
          Tampa +120 (w)

i dont need any luck as you say i need it, if you are not a vip or code zebra client dont assume! in the last games their is 2 150 favorites out of 27 games, and yes I lost the contest, yes I paid the winner, whats your point? there is no point!

Question answered, smart ass!

RJeremy keep fading, you always brag after the fact, you always say you bet the opposite of my games after the fact, why do you continue to post on my threads, it would probably enhance in your favor if you just kept your mouth shut and faded the FREE PLAYS, cause if i stopped posting you couldnt fade right?

Cheers
          TG

Comment

Working...
          X