Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

# 1 @ Trackpicks, NSM, PST Monitor. MLB Season Pass on Sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 1 @ Trackpicks, NSM, PST Monitor. MLB Season Pass on Sale!!

Check out our specials @ www.nationalhandicapping.com

Let us earn your trust!!

Free Pick- Los Angeles -150 (Fossum - L, Lima - R)

First of all, National Handicapping is not #1 at TackPicks or NSM; you are around #5 or so at TackPicks and #10 at NSM. Good for your credibility.

Question: why is National Handicapping +99 units and Mike Lineback -22.75 units?

When someone buys your picks, how do they know which ones they are going to get? Kinda confusing...
    "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

National Handicapping is # 1 overall at the above mentioned sites. Your talking about MLB records. Thanks for clearing up.

National Handicapping and Mike Lineback premium picks are now the same.

I started National Handicapping in October 2003 after my picks were already monitored at Trackpicks under Mike Lineback.

I wanted to wait to merge Mike Lineback and National Handicapping for two reasons.
      1. I wanted to see how things worked out with MVP and they have been great.
      2. I was already having a great season in NBA having my selections being monitored under Mike Lineback so i didn't want to lose my position on leaderboard.

My solution in beginning was to release only my premium picks under Mike Lineback and Premium and Consensu picks under National Handicapping. There was no easy way to make the transition and therefore I have anticipated some confusion so I hope this clears up. All this is clearly explained on my fron page.
      www.nationalhandicapping.com

Now I only release my premium selections from National Handicapping. All other selections are for member consideration and not released to monitors. We only play our premium selections 4-5 Unit plays.

Sincerely,

Mike Lineback
      www.nationalhandicapping.com

Email: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X