Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's Free Play of the Day Click Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston's Free Play of the Day Click Now!

Ty Gaston won yesterday with his Baltimore Philadelphia over 10 1/2 runs right here at bettorschat.com

Ty Gaston likes Cleveland Cincinnati to go over 10 1/2 runs in Saturday's Major League Baseball Action!

for another free Saturday winner go to tygaston.com and click on free picks!

Whose C O C K did you suck to get back on here? When is the Big TV shows staring Ty Gaston going to be hitting the airways?
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Not posting your plays on website anymore...

Saw that since the contest, or at least sometime after that, you stopped posting your winners for each day or losers the next day as to what pick you had. As you have said before that you are monitored (by yourself) and post your plays on your website, you have not been doing this. Also, nice to see that you're being somewhat realistic with what you claim to win since you embarassed yourself in the contest, with your 77-34 record, after you started 45-12 i believe (could be wrong), making you a realistic 32-22 since the contest. That's the first realistic number i've ever seen on your site, though I"m sure that will change as soon as football comes around. One question though. How many units are you up for baseball based on 1 unit plays. Figure your losers probably average around -150, putting your right around even since you embarassed yourself during the contest, in terms of units won. Just wondering what you are for season. Good luck, you need it.

Comment

Working...
      X