Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Detailed Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Detailed Comp MLB Side Play, enjoy.

I got rocked yesterday as Davis and the Brewers looked like children playing against the Pirates, I look for a much more solid outing with Saturdays play.

Good day everyone, hope your enjoying the weekend, here is your Saturday Comp MLB side play, enjoy.

Saturday Comp MLB Side Play

Tampa Bay @ Florida

Tampa Bay will send up Victor Zambrano to start this Saturday afternoon matchup, he is now 8-4 on the season with an ever rising 4.61era to this point. Zambrano has worked 99 innings already giving up 53 runs over that time, he's collected 87 strikeouts already but that is almost washed away with the fact that he's handed out 73 free passes to first already. The D-Rays don't give this guy much support, very evident in the fact they scored just 2 runs or less in 2 of his last 3 starts.

The Florida Marlins will send up Brad Penny to start here, he's now 7-6 on the season with an impressive 2.96era to this point. Penny has worked an exhausting 103 innings already this season, he's given up just 38 runs, he has struckout 93 battters while walking just 29 all year. Penny hasn't been showing his best stuff as of late, the Marlins just 1-5 his last 6 starts, still, this is a great situation where Penny can get back to the win column.
    TAKE FLORIDA

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X