PAC10 Bouce back crusher Oregon/stanford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC10 Bouce back crusher Oregon/stanford

We take it on chin last night with waves can't win all the time still on fire and nobody bounces back better with revenge as you know. Take the ducks tonight in bounce back mode west coast hoops. Will put you on right side more often than not 65% winners and no b.s. back up everything where talk is cheap. have no worries or fears. Big weekend in store mountain west conference inside move monster set for saturday as out team has had this game circled for weeks and will get the cash. Sunday let down situation and our team has set this game as a measuring stick, best practices all year this week and out to make a statement to the nation don't miss this one wire to wire. [email protected] serious high ballers. good luck.

Now this is a ballsy pick. How close did Oregon come to being a service pick? This one intrigues a betting man.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

GoldDust your always bouncing back from losses cause you lose more than you win

should I fade or stay away????

Comment

Capper FOR U

you only wish you could win big and consistent. I back up everthing and revenge is sweet for all my players and we bounce back all the time. Can't win every game moron just big and consistent. play against me every day lose your ass and wonder why it happened. If you would only get serious and worry about yourself you would be better off. My guys know what the real deal is and top games each nigh pound and win big end of story. You don't want to a part of it thats your choice. good luck. Not here to hurt people but help them as i hate vegas but it takes money to make money and thats why I get paid the bucks for a reason thanks to my contacts who are amazing. [email protected] serious ballers jump on for madness/bases special.

Comment

He took Oregon because ******* has it posted on another site.
          Last edited by mbates; 02-06-2003, 02:10 PM.

Comment

i miss wizzards NBA picks :-(

come back to us baby !
            [email protected]

Comment

Mbates

who the hell is wizard? get serious. I don't listen to any morons forum people nobody but my guys who know all so step off and get a life and win big for once.

Comment

Goldmember

I have been winning big, fading your plays. Keep those free picks coming! Us moron, low ballers still love that acsh!
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

PHIL JR

hope you did not lose your ass again keep trying to fade see what happens consistently.

Comment

I didn't fade it, thanks for your concern. Once I saw Samtheman also on it, I couldn't fade it. Does he get your picks? I noticed you posted it first, then he jumped on it too. Is he one of your hiballers?

Comment

Don't worry about Phil Jr., he's been playing my plays and making
                      tons of cash. He's out buying another vacant cheese factory right
                      now with that cash.

Comment

PHIL JR

Ofcourse I posted before sam I am as I always do. anyone want serious cash this weekend contact me and I will take care of you beyond belief. No NBA but a ton of college 3-0 this weekend while joe public gets buried again. don't be stubborn and cost yourself trying to figure out who is coming to play or not? I will say there will be a major letdown for one team saturday if you get the drift bang it hard players. [email protected] where the elite play and win big and consistent.

Comment

Make sure to post those plays right after the game tips off and show Joe Public what they are missing. Don't wait until half or the game is over to post them. Show everyone the big major letdown team. They'll wish they were banging hard with you!

Comment

PHIL JR

I have never ever posted a game after tip off always hours before and thats fact. Don't lose your ass again you will be killing yourself for not listening and being stubborn. get serious and be on the right side more often than not be a fly on the wall. The info will rock books again coast to coast this weekend 65% winners back it all up and documented no b.s. crap. [email protected] play with celebs/high rollers and blow your man away.

Comment

Goldbar, he's talking about your premium selections. There's no reason you can't release what your inside info plays are right after tip, that way prospective customers can see what you're all about.

casheasy
                              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X