Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Locks from the GOLDEN BOY!!(8-0 last 2 nights!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Locks from the GOLDEN BOY!!(8-0 last 2 nights!)

Come one, come all to the golden boy's all day ticket for just $14.95?? Yea, you read right!!! Great winners for a FULL day for under 15$!!!! Most services of my HIGH HIGH quality charge up to 50$/day and most around 30!! These plays are outstanding, NAY, they are Golden!!!!!

For the purchase , please go to:
    http://www.bookiebuster.net/login.asp?pickid=86

and click on the GOLDEN BOY and follow the eassssy steps for the purchase of EAAAAZZY winners!!

My free plays have hit at an excellent rate racking in the units day in and day out!! And those are freebies!! My service plays win sooooo often that my clients constantly have to find themselves new bookies to destroy!!!! They are amongst the top service plays in all of North America and I don't want anyone to miss out!!!

Today, I will give out 1 freebie !! Keep in mind, though these may lose , they are NOT our service plays , so the golden boy's picks cannot be judged based on these!!!!!

Freebies:
    Again, as promised, I went 2-0 last night and the night before with freebies. Today i only have one service play but may email out a second later tonight!!! Service plays + freebies == 8-0 last 2 nights!!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? Why don't you let me make you some EZZ $$$$$....It's like stealing!!!!

Freebies::
    1.)St. Louis Cardinals ML

Don't miss out as all of my customers world wide are racking in the cash$$$$$

What is going on guys!!!!!!! ANother freebie = another winner!!!!!! St. Louis Cards DOMINATE their opponent making the golden boy look like a man of his word!!!!! Plz stop missing the winners, i want everyone to beat vegas and their bookies so PLEASE , spend your 14.95 and take down the BOOK!!!!

-The golden boy is now 10-1 over his last 3 days freebies + service plays. Three service plays go tomorow and the golden boy wants to see EVERYONE take part in the festival that is BOOKIE DOMINATION DAY!!!!!

-See youuuuuu at the BANKKKKK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X