NFL Yardage Formula 109-63 ATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Yardage Formula 109-63 ATS

My popular NFL Yardage Formula Games will again be a part of this year's Spread Report Online, now in its 4th Year.

I expect a nice rebound this season after last year's 23-22 ATS record.

Here's how it stacks up the last 3 seasons:

2001: 48-18 ATS
    2002: 38-23 ATS
    2003: 23-22 ATS

Total: 109-63 ATS (63.38%)

I think 2002 best represents what can be expected from my NFL Yardage Formula. I expect it to bounce back this season from last year's sub-par, break-even season.

The degree to which it bounces back remains to be seen. A return to the 2001 breakout phenom would be nice.

The key to the Yardage Formula is that it makes sense. As I post every year in my Report:

Because of the well-reasoned rationale behind my NFL Yardage Formula and NFL Turnover Formula (55-19 ATS in 2001; 50-50 2002; 51-43 2003), I have always said that the solid foundation of "cause-and-effect" keeps it from having a 'bad year'.

I've always stated that you can back the games with confidence because your worst case scenario would be a break-even year or loose some juice. Meanwhile, you have the potential of a break out year like 2001 (103-37 ATS COMBINED).

Let that sink in. These 2 Formulas are a solid 60%+ over the course of the last 3 years. Their worst years are juice burners, but their best years are OUTSTANDING. Talk about having a good year. The other seasons in between are mild-to-decent winning years, but this year has set up nicely to be a break out season.

Imagine 103 Winners and 37 Losers against the Spread. That season will happen again, it is only a matter of when. With both formulas coming off sub-par years, I am looking for a banner year this season, especially from the Yardage Formula. It's very solid and should bounce back nicely.

As always, my Formula games are found EXCLUSIVELY in the Spread Report Online, along with my Top Three Best Bets in College and Pro Football, complete with analysis. Plus commentary on ALL NFL Games.

Right now I'm running an Early Bird Special DIRT CHEAP for my Spread Report Online. The 22 Issues include...

-My Annual NFL Preview Edition complete with my always reliable and now Famous Futures Plays

-17 Regular Season Issues

-4 Playoff Issues

Plus, four Pre-Season Issues FREE. If that's not enough, my current Early Bird DIRT CHEAP Special includes...

One Month of FREE MILLION $$$ Net Program Plays. Check out the site for details. As always, thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
    David K. Toop
    http://spreadreport.tripod.com

Today's comp plays of the day (not million $$$ plays):

Red Sox -150
    Over 7.0 +105 Sf/La
    Washington -1 (wnba)
    Last edited by Warrior; 07-01-2004, 04:20 PM.

bump for promo

Comment

Shoulda' known not to go against Yanks at home...still went 2-1 on comp plays and MILLION $$$ Game Won to bring record to 27-12.

Comment

Working...
      X